Body shops in Montreal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rezwalker

Hi all, first post!!!

My integra has 2-3 dings and a scratch on the rear bumper I want to fix before selling it. Very minor body work. What is a good place I can go in MTL? What price range should I expect? $200 ish?

Thx :p

Go check out AutoMagik on hymus, they specials in paintless dent repair and minor scratches (other stuff too)

if its the bumper it cant be repaired with out repainting it, now it depends on how deep the skratch is and what kind of ding you have. usually to get a bumper repainted is about $250 anything less, they will do a half assed job, they wont prep the bumper properly and will just shoot it, and the paint will chip in no time

Check out Automotion:
514-369-8808
5349 De Maisoneuve West (right next to the decarie)

I don't think i'd need the whole bumper re-painted, it's just one corner and no deep cuts. A little sanding and re-painting should suffice.

I'll try to post pics later today.

If it's small they will probably just blend it instead of repainting the whole bumper. I've had this done a few times to fix minor scratches and dings.

Yeah.

Here are some pics, the car's a little dirty, obvously :)

P1012244.JPG

P1012245.JPG

P1012246.JPG

Oh yeah, about the rust... I saw this a month ago, so I went right away to Antirouille Metropolitain and they treated the whole car. Of course this won't make it go away, but it shouldn't spread. This reminds me, I have to apply some grease/vasoline like they recommended...

ever hear the term to little to late, should of done it before it rusted, if you give a shit about your car and it might see the smallest amount of salt even if it is from a fry at mcpukes{mcdonalds} rust proof it. but honda's have always had a problem with that corner of the quarter panels, some blame the rubber trim.

good luck getting rid of the quebec cancer.

i would repaint the entire bumper, ask for the price difference between just getting the spot done or the entire bumper and it wont be much of a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back