240sx+rb26dett=cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newschooler

Legacy Member
I recently checked some sites to buy an rb26dett or rb25det complete swap (I know you need the rb25 tranny for the 240sx). I was surprised by the prices. They were around 3k$

Is it me or for around 20 000$ you can buy a 95 and+ 240sx, buy the rb26dett swap and have a nice little setup that can rape many sport cars?

I'm currently doing a RB25DET swap into my S14, and there's no way in hell you can swap a RB for only 3k. I'm at 8k right now and the engine isn't dropped into the car yet.

I didn't said you can swap it for 3k, I said the engine+tranny is being sold for 3k

My question is more : Can you have a rb26dett 240sx swapped for around 20k, car price included?

nagano sell me rb26 w r32 rb25 tranny for 4200$ and its about 4000$ for base installation by this i mean fmic piping etc... engine running but no mods done to it.rb25 is 2800 complete and cost about 2300 for base install!ive done them!

nagano sell me rb26 w r32 rb25 tranny for 4200$ and its about 4000$ for base installation by this i mean fmic piping etc... engine running but no mods done to it.rb25 is 2800 complete and cost about 2300 for base install!ive done them!

somebody is taking you for a ride with those prices... rb25 for 2800!

L'installation d'un RB dans un S13/S14 est beaucoup plus cher que 4000$ meme en ''basic install''

downpipe, engine mount, tranny mount, oil pan, thin twin fan for rad, wiring harness, intercooler piping etc etc etc etc.... toute custom!

et sa vaut plus que 4000$....

L'installation d'un RB dans un S13/S14 est beaucoup plus cher que 4000$ meme en ''basic install''

downpipe, engine mount, tranny mount, oil pan, thin twin fan for rad, wiring harness, intercooler piping etc etc etc etc.... toute custom!

et sa vaut plus que 4000$....

tu peux pt ten tirer pour 4000 si tas des passe pour avoir des morceau au prix du cost et que tu fais tout toi même et que tu ne calcule pas ton temps mais quand tas jamais fais ca ca va prendre 100x plus de temps que le faire faire...

x10 pour ce que tas dis a propos du CA et SR + 15k

For that price you can do it, but it's up to you. What the dudes were saying is right if you take that same amount of money and put it into an SR or CA you'll be crazy fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back