WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT US ? TEAM REDLINE

• Thread starter TEAM REDLINE H22A
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously !!
From the pictures i see on this site about your crew...
Its OK... Same thing we see all year long . You want to have a great crew BE DIFFERENT lowlife is !! they have there one style build yours and then maybe someday YOur CREW IS GOING to be ON TOP.

AND try to have some European car pls !! that is my comment on what i see !! (pictures)

Take care !

I think you guys are in competition with lowlife for best crew. As it stands, Lowlife has the edge but you guys aren't far off - you have a very nice crew!!. Are there any cars that are not pictured in the crew page?

unfortunately i dont really know much about you guys,i have seen pics and they are cool!!!!!!!!but like jaco said you may want to get some members with different rides!!!!!!!!!

You guys do have a cool crew, especially with your turbo cars. And congradulations, I heard you won best crew @ the Big-O show. Unfortunatly we only had a few of our cars @ the show. In the spring, we should be back in full force. I sold my Black SIR, Phil sold his Bagged Integra, Mark is selling his Prelude, Chris sold his Red Civic GSR.... Don't worry we will all be back with new projects in the spring. But I do think you guys have a cool crew, its just not the way we would build our cars orelse we would be part of your crew and not ours.

www.lowlife4ever.com

laissez-moi faire un petit update:
94 civic coupe H22A
93 silver civic turbo
92 green civic turbo
88 purple civic turbo
96 silver-blue civic turbo
93 2tone civic gsr
89 cosmic green civic
89 white crx 18"
89 blue civic with a full body kit own by a girl
96 silver civic slam down
96 black civic konig verdict
94 white sedan civic niche shocks own by a girl
94 black jetta slam down
01 silver eclipse
99 orange impreza rs
00 red protege 5 slam down
00 yellow gsx-r
93 midnight blue 240sx
91 blue nx2000
94 white 200sx se-r
i think that it....

beau crew, beaucoup de voitures rapide.

keep going guys!

You guys have really nice cars, you said that you haave an 2001 silver ecplise, i havent seen that yet on the site or anywhere, was it at the big-o? on the first floor as you walk in?
your turbo cars are awesome, i remember at the julep seeing those cars lined up with crazy paint jobs and all, it's really cool, but iguess it wouldnt hurt to be different although it can cost money :(

Not bad... nice cars...
but I think just by posting this topic, you show you're craving the attention the other post about lowlife got...

Is this the eclipse?

hiseclipse%20mr.jpg

Drummond29.JPG

non notre eclipse est v6
mais s est le meme modele meme couleur!!!

pis en passant se n est pas pour avoir de l attention que j ai posté se topic la mais bien pour avoir votre avis!!!

Je pense que vous DEVEZ avoir l'attention. You guys deserve it.

Ahhhh, the new Eclipse. No wonder everyone rice them up to hell. These POS have NO power potential at all! They killed the real DSMs in 1999. Those sorry Eclipse are a disgrace to their name. I mean, a FWD Motero V-6? Yeak, I'd rather drive a GrandAm.

Boy I hate Mitsubishi for that!

Remember when Ford wanted to kill the Mustang for the Probe?!? Eventually, the came to their senses, kept the Stang and eventually killed the Probe.

Mitsubishi didn't.

hey danny what u mean by vous devez avoir de l attention

I mean your cars are nice enough so you should get as much attention as any other crew like Lowlife etc.

Sorry if my french was bad.

in my head it won't fit team redline next to lowlife?!?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back