PHOTOS: Lafleur's May 01, 2003 - Protege...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protege

Legacy Member
Well,

A tad late, but here they are. Special thanks goes out to:

- TooManyCars
- GTX323
- System
- MotherCanucker
- Homie The Clown
- M85IrocZ
- Soyabean
- Twitch

I need to re-shoot all the shots....AGAIN.

Enjoy :D

fc32b17e.jpg

copy & paste for full view

fc32b172.jpg

fc32b169.jpg

fc32b165.jpg

fc32b161.jpg

:)

Thanks fellas. That Lafleur's rooftop shot was a bit dissappointing. I really wanted a panoramic, but couldn't get it to jive. Can we say Jacka$$ rooftop part 2?

Originally posted by Protege
Thanks fellas. That Lafleur's rooftop shot was a bit dissappointing. I really wanted a panoramic, but couldn't get it to jive. Can we say Jacka$$ rooftop part 2?

i say a part 2 would be sweet!!! but i think its gonna rain tomorrow

Originally posted by M85Iroc-Z
i say a part 2 would be sweet!!! but i think its gonna rain tomorrow

Tomorrow is Wednesday ;) I think Thursday would be alright. I won't do it this week. I'll try it again around June or so.

fc32b169.jpg

Toomanycars look like one of those guys in 70-80s movies where a streetracer comes back from the dead to get some payback:D

A movie like this one

Originally posted by MustangMatt
I want to add one to this list....

I think its charlie Sheen, its this old stree racing movie. Some mysterious guy in a black car always shows up to do some street racing to get back at some gang for killing him or something... At one point his car crashes with another one and all the peices of his car disapear and his re-apears in perfect condition and he drives away. I also remember when the guy wasent in his black suit he drove a motorcylce around with the engine that sound the same as his black car engine..
91m.jpg

Last edited:
wow Ozzie sweet work!! Sorry for almost having you fall out of my trunk once, my bad :D

Can you do me a favor and e-mail me high resolution versions of the Roof Shoot, and Front shoot of the 68, so I can use them as backgrounds on my computer please Mark@karchemny.com

hahahah MUNCHY even called Mark's cell but he hung up on you!!! hhhahha what a JERK! Finally! I was waiting for soo long! man I ruined pic number 4 by turning around in between the two cars! PROTEGE please email me HIGH RES pic of the Camaro for my WALLPAPER!!! TOO SWEET!!!!! mackdaddymatt69@hotmail.com

you da man OZZIE!!! I wanna come to LaFleurs his week but nooooooooo Mark doesn't feel like it and now I can't get back home!!! hope I don't miss anything worth while!

Originally posted by Mothercanucker
you da man OZZIE!!! I wanna come to LaFleurs his week but nooooooooo Mark doesn't feel like it and now I can't get back home!!! hope I don't miss anything worth while!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: OMG I swear you must be the biggest bitch on montrealracing.com

Had yout not procrastinated for the past year about getting your learners permit you could of very easily driven your self :bigup:

Originally posted by MustangMatt
How close a race was it between the CamaroSS and new Mustang?

I am not sure, I was to far back to tell, they reach speed near 200Km/h, and at that point they were to far to tell ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back