Lapping license

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok well the easyest way to get your FAQ license is to do the Track Racing driving school, one you complete and pass the driving school, you can apply to the FAQ to get your licence. On mondays and tuesday nights at st-eustach, I belive that there are instructors present (20$ for 20 min lapping + 20$ for the instructor) once the instructor deems that have enough experience to get your license. he will voutch (sp?) for you and the FAQ will give you your license.

Originally posted by Flat Black
can you go lapping with a solo 2 license?or dose it vary from track to track?

No solo II licenses exist... Only your valid drivers license is needed, so that means that it cannot replace the FAQ license.

ok, so can I just go to st-eustache track and lap with the instructor? or I need to take track racing school prior to that?

Originally posted by AcuraEL
ok, so can I just go to st-eustache track and lap with the instructor? or I need to take track racing school prior to that?

just show up and lap with the coach, 40 bucks for 20 minutes after a run or two, he ll let you go alone, it will be 20$ for 20 minutes

but its weird though. i think that if the guy needs some money in that special week you are there, i feel like you gonna lap with him forever, lol

Originally posted by RedCivic but its weird though. i think that if the guy needs some money in that special week you are there, i feel like you gonna lap with him forever, lol

damn, that's sounds wrong to me :cry:
but, isn't he suppose to give me some kind of lisence so I won't have to make him rember me everytime I go there?

Tu peux obtenir ton permis de Solo 1/Lapping en completant trois evenements LAPS Solo 1 avec instructeur. Tu n'as besoin d'aucun permis special pour tes 3 premiers evenements LAPS.

Vincent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back