Recherche Skyline GTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniak-26

Je me rappelle avoir parler a quelqu`un qui en importait...Jai fait des recherches vite vite mais jai pas trouvé...

c'est quoi ton budjet...j'ai de quoi pour toi mais elle est vraiment modifier 400hp+ avec moteur R33 GTR et +++++++ 17 000$ ferme

j'en ai 15 GTR en Alberta ;) en plus de la tuner que j'ai en stock! lache moi un call jva battre le rapport qualite/prix de n'importe quelle GTR tu peut trouver sul marche ca je te le garantie...*tu* j'en ai pour tout les gouts des montes, des stocks, des top clean stock, des bonnes shape avec de belles pieces etc.... avec nous tu a du choix assure avec + de 30 chars sur place en tout temps :D

inspection mecanique et changement d'huile gratuit et amene ton mecano si tu veut on a tout ce qu'il faut sur place pour faire une inspection complete du vehicule ;)...pas grand autre importateur qui vont faire ca pour toi *tu*

pour les GTR peux pas avoir mieux que justin ;) malgre que alpinelover a du stock interessant en maudit!

moissi si ca tinquiette chu equippé pour que ton mecano puisse inspecté lauto ;)

si tu te montre vraiment interessé on peux discuté $$ si tu passe a la shop ;)

ma detruire sa qualité et ces prix *tu* viens me voir :bigup:

Now isn't that a f@cking adult comment!

when ever you would like to match up ,let me know.

Then guys ask why I dont post much anymore on here!

Those who know me ,know my cars,I see them at the track all the time!

Paulo

Vendeurs unleashed on this thread !!! lol... It's like a free-for-all thread :p
These 3 dealers are excellent. Dealt briefly with the 3 of them.

Now isn't that a f@cking adult comment!

when ever you would like to match up ,let me know.

Then guys ask why I dont post much anymore on here!

Those who know me ,know my cars,I see them at the track all the time!

Paulo

indeed it is...it's a fact not just an unfounded statenent...i have cars as clean as yours for 2000-4000$ cheaper ;)

so you can drop 2 tears in a bucket....rethink you strategy and live with these 3 facts :

#1 the reason you dont post that much here is that your prices are RIDICOULOUSLY high

#2 gladely i will meet up with you at Napi and hand you your ass on the 1/4 mile ;)

#3 its called promoting my stock...and nothing of what i said in my statement is a lie in any way...it's a FACT *tu*

plus i tell it like it is...i dont pretend to be someone stuck up super serious that thiinks hes a big shot buisness man ... i'm straight forward and i say whats on my mind ...if one of my cars is in soso condition i'm not even shy or afraid to tell people its a piece of shit lol.....thas how i am, for those who have a problem with it well then F'em ...what you want me to say...but in the end everyone that sees my stock and meets me agrees that i have nice quality stock and that i'm a stand up guy that speeks his mind 100% :D

thats my approach at importing, it's way different then others but with 121 cars sold now it seems to be working pretty well dont you think ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back