PIONEER DEH 6300 new in the box

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah 2volts and this is a 2001 model
u get your ass **** cauz i bought the same at future shop for 350$ 2 weeks ago

its funny how people are trying to get lotsa money in this forum ... :thumbsdow
hehe .... dont ever forget .... some guys in here are real audio badass .... !

lol... how true!

Just looking through a Futur Shop brochure this morning at work, and I found the same radio (except the 2002 model) 6400 series, and it was on sale there for 399.99. The 6300, I don't think has the screensaver with the race car and stuff, but this one does.

oh yeah, forget about the radio, I just bought the DEH-7300 at futur shop... .you got to now how to negociate! I got it for $400 tax incl. I told him, here's the deal, it's last years model, so I'm not paying top dollar. I (without even knowing what the retail was on it) told him I'd give him $350 tax-in, and I'll walk out with it tonite. Well, he couldn't give it to me for $350 tax-in, so he said, I'll sell it to you at $309.99, on condition that you take the 2 yr warranty (39.99). I said ok. So I basically got it at $350+tax but including a 2 yr warranty. I put down a $40 dollar deposit, cause I only had $350 on me (I really didnt want to pay more then that), so once my cheque clears tomorrow, I'm going to go pick it up. :D

So uhmm.. yeah your is way overpriced. Mine has 3 preouts, and they're 4V each. Your only has 2 preouts @ 2V each. I'd look over what you want to get for that thing.

je vais parler en francais pour ceci: hey 99altimaGXE je me suis acheté le 6300 et 2 jours apres mon piton pour le volume reste toujours pris etre les 2 positions... donc il est défectueux, a part les graphiques je n'ai pas été impressionné par ce radio
es-tu satisfait toi?
j'ai été me faire rembourser

hehe good job Altima ... didnt knew we could deal a lil' bit at Future Shop ... ill try this one day ! ;)

Je ne l'ea pas encore. J'ai mis un depot l'a dessus. J'avais seulement amener $350 avec moi, parce que j'avais seulement l'intention de depenser cette amende. Mais puisque j'ai choisie un radio qui d'habitue $499+tax, j'ai negocie le prix jusqu'a $402.xx tax inclus. Et ca c'est avec une garantie de 2ans. :D Alors, je cois avoir bien fait. Mon cheque de travail je les deposer aujourd'hui, alors j'espere que demain il va-etre dans mon compte en totalite. Ma banque me laisse seulement $250 apres avoir fait un depot, jusqu'attend qu'il verifie le cheque. Alors c'est audessus de ma limite! :(

You aren't happy with your pioneer ? don't fu*kin tell me

go buy a fu*ckin alpine so you will be happy

why do i want to sell it ?

the **** hit the fan and i need money

no need to be a post whore either

you don't like the deal, than forget about it, don't whine
about the price like a little girl...

maybe i should give it away !

:rant:

Originally posted by FastMeThOd
hehe good job Altima ... didnt knew we could deal a lil' bit at Future Shop ... ill try this one day ! ;)
Well, he had to call his Boss to make the deal official. His boss said if I took the warranty and accepted the taxes it'd be alright. So I'm all set now, I'm just going to be broke for 2 weeks :) Cause my insurance and car payments come out of my bank account on Monday. So after that I'm only going to have like $150 left :( Oh well, no binge drinking for 2 weeks, thats all. Once the radio is installed, I'm going to start saving for my mags. So no more big purchases for me! :) The mags I want are $300 each, without tires. So $1200+ ($400-$600) depending on the kind of tires I want. I think I'm just going to get some crappy ones though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back