turbo protege for 2002-2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

mx3jmcb

Legacy Member
Mazda is expected to make a limited number of turbo protege's for next year so instead of buying yourself an mp3 or a protege 2.0....wait and get yourself next years protege...i think its going to bell well worth it! I don't know the figures yet but we'd have to expect at least 175-180hp from these babies...One things for sure, they're gonna be fast!

i've raced 2 BPT equiped cars and beat both of them by at leat .5 of a second? what are they not doing right? il keep my B6T, thank you :)

Ya 323turbo, you have a good setup , anyhow brings you up to 215hp...Take a BPT engine, set it up properly in your car like you set your B6T....it should go faster...in a BPT from a GTX, to get to 215 you dont have to do much (185->215 = 30hp), just put a boost controller.... while in a B6T like yours i would have to guess that you changed a few things :) (135 -> 215 = 80hp)

Anyhow i'd take the BPT over the B6T only because it has more potential in the long run and much better stock performance, i do intend to keep it fairly stock because i want to maintain a certain level of reliability...take lauzier for example, he started out with a BP engine...

cool, if I wanted a full drag car, I would go towards a BPT. but I have a B6T, so il stick with that, I don't have any favoritism towards one motor or the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back