Incredible deal on a 100cc racing kart>>>> 3250 nego

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrickd_21

Well I posted this up about a year ago and I stopped trying to sell it about a month later lol...too much stuff going on in my life...But anyways, lately I have seen some people interested in starting up karting so i thought i would give this another try...besides...I need the money for some projects

So basically it's a 100cc JICA kart...(ICA Junior)
it's a CRG with a blue Demon chasis and a Maxter engine...top of the line shiat I raced it for one year competitively and let my tell you the thing still looks and runs like it's new. It was my baby and my first "car" so i took car of it meticulously...I used to take 3 hours cleaning it after everytime I took it out

The engine has just had a rebuild, has been blue printed and put back together all to spec by PSL Karting... It barely has had two practice sessions on it since the break in period was done. I stopped karting competitively because it was too expensive and i wanted to concentrate on my studies.

So basically I'm selling it with everything i have and pretty much everything that you will need to buy this thing and run it...And i mean like everything, from my racing suit to like 5 carburator rebuild kits, 6 different gears, like a complete case of 2 cycle ELF oil, a spare set of slicks, and some rain tires with one race on them(practically new), and so many other things that i caouldn't even list them. I'm also selling it with the ALPHANO data aquisition system that is on it right now (gives you lap time seperatable into 3 sections, engine RPM, Temp, hours on engine, and many other features) I'm also selling it with the engine stand which is virtually brand new from SH karting. On some of the lower pictures I also included one carbon fiber rib protector and another normal rib protector, a tire installer, and a camber and alignment tool

Again there is so much stuff that i am giving away to the person that buys it that i can't even list it all

There is so much other top of the line stuff that i am selling with the kart that I bought brand new. I also had my trailer that i used to pull it with spare axles and other stuff in it for sale but unfortunately it was stolen a while ago so forget that lol

When it was new i paid the kart almost $10 000 and all of the other equipment I'm selling with it is worth another approximately $5000. All you would need to buy to put this thing on the track is a helmet, boots, and gloves and you would be ready to compete in a league.

Also, I don't really know how much you guys that are reading this thread know about real competitive karts (not the rentals lol) but if your asking yourself if this thing is fast...well trust me; IT HAULS ASS! and the braking is also incredible

If anyone would like to discuss it further and is are genuinely interested, pm me an I will be more then happy to discuss specifics and possibly arange a meeting to see the Kart.

I am asking 3250 nego

Again....Serious buyers only

Here are some quick ugly pics for you guys cause i know everybody likes pics

Front bumper has just been replaced cause the clip on the old one broke during a race when somebody decided to block me

...BTW the seat has alot of tape and padding on it because I'm small and i needed the seat to fit me better lol...and there is a cloth ontop of the intake box because it's in storage

DSC04478.jpg

DSC04480.jpg

DSC04482.jpg

Here I have my 7 different custom gears for the kart with 5 custom chains and the carburator rebuild kits

DSC04584.jpg

Alingnment tool

DSC04587.jpg

From left to right: neck brace, CRG racing suit, CF rib protector, Rib protector

DSC04588.jpg

Tire Instalation tool

DSC04592.jpg

I want your go-kart pat but im to worried that ill get in shit for driving it around candiac..... bump for a good guy, and a sick kart, someone buy this thing its sad to see it just sitting in storage...*tu*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back