Marketing / Sales Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWM Performance

Shop Representative
Hi Everyone,

TWM Performance is looking for a motivated car enthusiast to handle online sales and marketing across several forums, perform miscellaneous web related tasks, and to assist with packing and shipping orders when needed. This is a permanent full time position from Monday – Friday.

The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
-Fluently Bilingual with strong English writing skills.
-Knowledge of marketing and sales, online marketing and sales knowledge is an asset.
-Good mathematical skills.
-Detail Oriented, Highly organized, flexible, multi-tasker, problem solver.
-Team player with initiative.
-Working knowledge of Photoshop.
-Proficient in Microsoft word, Excel.
-Automotive enthusiast with good general car knowledge.
-Valid driver’s license.

The following would be considered an asset, but not a requirement:
-html and web development skills.
-Mechanically inclined.
-Sales experience in the automotive aftermarket.

Please send CVs by e-mail to kthibault@twmperformance.com with a cover letter explaining why you would be the perfect candidate for TWM Performance. Please do not call regarding this position, send all inquiries by e-mail and they will be answered in a timely manner.

For more info about our company, please check out our website: www.twmperformance.com.

Thanks,

Kevin T.
TWM Performance

what kind of salary is to be expected?

Hi Everyone,

TWM Performance is looking for a motivated car enthusiast to handle online sales and marketing across several forums, perform miscellaneous web related tasks, and to assist with packing and shipping orders when needed. This is a permanent full time position from Monday – Friday.

The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
-Fluently Bilingual with strong English writing skills.
-Knowledge of marketing and sales, online marketing and sales knowledge is an asset.
-Good mathematical skills.
-Detail Oriented, Highly organized, flexible, multi-tasker, problem solver.
-Team player with initiative.
-Working knowledge of Photoshop.
-Proficient in Microsoft word, Excel.
-Automotive enthusiast with good general car knowledge.
-Valid driver’s license.

The following would be considered an asset, but not a requirement:
-html and web development skills.
-Mechanically inclined.
-Sales experience in the automotive aftermarket.

Please send CVs by e-mail to kthibault@twmperformance.com with a cover letter explaining why you would be the perfect candidate for TWM Performance. Please do not call regarding this position, send all inquiries by e-mail and they will be answered in a timely manner.

For more info about our company, please check out our website: www.twmperformance.com.

Thanks,

Kevin T.
TWM Performance

Just a question, we'd have to work out of your building in Napierville or is this a work at home type job?

Just a question, we'd have to work out of your building in Napierville or is this a work at home type job?

Hi,

Much of the marketing and selling work is hands on working with me directly throughout the course of the day and also potentially helping out with some manual lobor (packing, shipping, etc) so it would be necessary to work from our Napierville office.

I've received quite a few CV's now so we'll be contacting people for interviews soon. Sorry I haven't replied to some of the people who sent CV's yet, the beginning of the month is a very busy time for me. Expect to hear from me later this week or early next week.

Thanks!

Kevin
TWM

Hi,

Much of the marketing and selling work is hands on working with me directly throughout the course of the day and also potentially helping out with some manual lobor (packing, shipping, etc) so it would be necessary to work from our Napierville office.

I've received quite a few CV's now so we'll be contacting people for interviews soon. Sorry I haven't replied to some of the people who sent CV's yet, the beginning of the month is a very busy time for me. Expect to hear from me later this week or early next week.

Thanks!

Kevin
TWM

sounds good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back