lafleur 4 me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda hard to get lost. Sources South off of the 40. Do not be confused with the Belle Province accross the street ;)

Its REALLY easy to get there, take 40, get off at Des Sources, and its 2 traffic lights south, cant be any easier :dunno:

hahhaha this is funny..................so where's des sources ? if i take decari and jump to 40 ouest i'll see it after a few exits?

Yeah take Decari, than hop on 40 west, after maybe 5-10min you will see Des Sources, take that exit, head south and its two lights down, hope to see you there!!

Originally posted by johnnyboy
i'll bring my optio S next thusday..........with a 128mb card i sure as hell will post up a ton of pictures

Maybe you should bring a portable Navigation package instead :D

And Blood, the airport is something like 15 Km away from Lafleur. At least you went South.

The lafleur is located on the same side of Sources as the Ultramar. Accross the street is a belle province, as well as a bar. what's the cross street again? Hymus? Been in the west island my whole life, and i never bothered looking at that street's name.

Originally posted by VWEater2001
are you mad? Dorval airport is right there

Hmm no, you have to go all the way south on Sources, head east on the 20, take the first exit to get to Dorval. Unless you want to cut through the runway then yes Dorval is right there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back