calling all 240sx owners: need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackneon

Legacy Member
i went to the welding shop Aubichon in ile bizard and was told that someone had their front subframe repaired. apparently they showed up with a brand new frame rail. since i am in desperate need of one for the drivers side, im asking if anybody knows where i can get one other than the scrap yard?

if your looking for the front rails you can get them brand new at the dealer if i remember correctly

scrapyard = rusted 100% sure
You can also made your own framerail depending on how the frame is rusted. This isn't very complicated!

blackneon, if you find out some prices for the framerail repair or replacement with the labour, lemme know

thanks guys. ill let you all know how much the install and the frame rails cost. ill eventually start my own buildup thread, but i have to figure out what to do to the car first.

thanks guys. ill let you all know how much the install and the frame rails cost. ill eventually start my own buildup thread, but i have to figure out what to do to the car first.

black coupe at auto parts sources? i'm the driver there with the red hatch! i used to work at nissan and still have some contacts... i may be able to get u the rails at cost! ask and ye shall receive!

yes, the black coupe would be me. i am asking about the frame rails. if you could get me a price for a gaz tank, that would be fantastic. get my phone number off chris or jj. ill let you know how aubichon works out, im going next week.

yes, the black coupe would be me. i am asking about the frame rails. if you could get me a price for a gaz tank, that would be fantastic. get my phone number off chris or jj. ill let you know how aubichon works out, im going next week.

im goin next week too! and... my last day working there was today. if you ever pass by, ask for my number! LOL actually just check pm! i'll send u my #... but i'll see about the prices asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back