Lafleur May 8 ! Rain :( !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watever

Legacy Member
Lafleur May 7 ! Rain :( !

Hi everyone,

I don't know who was there ! I was there but didn't stay long ! due to the rain, I have come like at 10 and leaved at 11 just when it was beginning to rain. On the 15 North it was crazy, wasn't seeing 30 feet in front :eek1: :(

There was a lot of nice cars and a some cops !

If you got pictures please post them here ! :D ! I don't got a digicam :( ! may be another time !

P.S. : I think we should do a little Security or something like that ! cause there is too many people and way too many people reving their engine and doing burnout etc... we don'T want something like the Julep to happens and have a bunch of idiots there !

what do you think of that ? I will PM danny about that !

I was only able to get the back of TwinTurboPete's car. Still a nice pic. Love your liscence plate. There are about 30 pics on the website.

may8lafleur34.jpg

i think 2 cars got screwd today !
i was there a cavalier and a sunfire i think :dunno:
but if it wasn't for the rain it would'v been a nice meet !

some guy backed up in some other guy, and for some reason they called the cops so it instigated i guess, i wounder what that cavalier got fined for?

i was the guy who backed up in the other guys bumper

but just after we called the cops at probably 30 seconds a cop car passed

i dont think it has anything to do with us cops were already there

I got caught in the rain on the 13 with the T-tops off on my car. it wasnt bad, but when i had to slow to my exit its started wetting the interior. good thing i live near the exit, lol.

Originally posted by teg969
some guy backed up in some other guy, and for some reason they called the cops so it instigated i guess, i wounder what that cavalier got fined for?

he got fined for clear corners

Originally posted by em_
i was the guy who backed up in the other guys bumper

but just after we called the cops at probably 30 seconds a cop car passed

i dont think it has anything to do with us cops were already there

that's bad ! :( ! what happened and why ?

Was it because there was too many people down there ? parked kinda everywhere ! :(

there was also a Muscle car that nearly it another one ! don't remember the cars ! the 2 were black ! but at least that didn't happen when people yelled ! :D !

the pics on the website
http://www.montrealracing.com/fr/gallery/index.spy?cmd=view&artid=11951

Good meet, I was there since about 9:00 so got to see alot of people.

Yeah the Cavalier got nailed for his Clear Corners.

Also em_ what finaly happened with the damage, how is it going to be settled, if you dont wanna say it here, PM me.

i was about to leave and while backing up and turning i hit his bumper, there wasnt much space and i didnt see his car clearly ..but i belive that it was to much hassle for 2 small scratches

many people sais that is not at fault accident and each side will have to repair his stuff

anyway we filled the papers ...

my car has nothing

still feel bad for it

SHIT happends

it sucks how the people gang up on you too see whats going on
i felt bad the guy was alittle overreacting i find

it sucks how the people gang up on you too see whats going on
i felt bad the guy was alittle overreacting i find

if your talking about the guy with the Civic, I agree, he could of been abit calmer about the whole thing.

i loved the stangs that were there, the noise of a v8 stang is the nicest noise i cant believe it

i loved the stangs that were there, the noise of a v8 stang is the nicest noise i cant believe it

are you talking about the white one with the ram air hood?

Originally posted by System
are you talking about the white one with the ram air hood?

ya but there was an orange one too whit a nice sound
the old 5.0 im talkig about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back