Not open for further replies.
B

bman77

IM GETTIN THE 2002 ACCORD AND INSURANCE SUCKS BALLS
2700 FIRST DRIVER
IS THAT RETARTED OR DOES EVERYONE PAY SERIOUS AMOUNTS FOR INURANCE
IF YOU KNOW A GOOD INSURANCE COMPANY LET ME KNOW
THX

brent,everybody is having to pay that kindof money when you get a ride like that!the reason for this is cause of all the assholes driving like idiots and causing accidents!

i my self pay 2200.00 a year for my cherokee,my insurance told me its cause of the price tag and the fact that its on the top 20 most stollen list........its number 17 to be exact!

brent,if you dont wanna pay so much,but wanna be fast buy a 323tubro!

TOOO FUNNY

I KNOW, INSURANCE SUCKS
IM GETTING THE 4 DOOR BY THE WAY AND ITS STILL 2700

Any new car will cost you that much. A young guy with a new car is an insurance man's dream! Alstate with my '90 RX-7 costs me $220.00 a year!

here are factors that can drive up yer insurance cost. I'm not making this up the insurance agent himself told me:

1- male, younger than 25 (everybody knew that)
2- unmarried (apparently you're a more stable driver when married!)
3- live in the Mtl area
4- drive over 30Km daily
5- dark colored car (not all insurance!)

this is on top of your current driving record, claim history and insurability of your car.

I've heard that it's only in Qc that your premiums go up even if you're not responsible in a accident. I've been lucky enough not to test that theory myself, anybody else know about this?

Guess i'm still sleepy, my blood isn't boiling ...

Damn, where are you guys insured? I'm under my moms Bell Canada plan with La Personelle now, it's $1600 1st driver. I got quoted cheaper, but it's easier on that plan. I was quoted at $1400 at La Capitale for the same thing.

2002 Passat Turbo
26 years old
Single (not married)
living alone
$1600.00 tax in
$900 for my motorcycle

maxichip

i think it's just in quebec due to the no fault law or something like that
there was too much accident that ended in court to determine the responsability so they passed a law or something like that, that says it's nobodys fault and everybody pays

The thing is w\insurance the nicer and faster ur car is the more u end up paying it suck because it almost discourages u to buy a nice fast car. Sometimes when i hear hopw much ppl pay 4 insurance i just wanna say #$%^ it ill just go get a firefly @#%$.

Quebec is the only province that has the stupid f#@!ing no fault law....they should reallly change that...

Don't fool yourselves. No fault doesn't mean what most people think. They still determine who's fault it was by talking to both parties. If there is no police report and both parties disagree, then each party's insurance pays to have their car fixed. If one person is at fault, you won't have to pay anything. This is how is it with my insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back