CBR600 1998 Smoking joe for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickym78

hey guys and girls,

here is my bike looking to get rid of it as it is just sitting in my garage, has 22000Kms on it. mint condition never dropped never accidented. been well taken care of .

bike_1.jpg

looking for $7500 or best offer

if interested send me an e-mail rimartin@arinc.com

Last edited:
no offense...but the bike is mint condition. if I wanted your opinions I would ask for it...I also put asking price or best offer. you planning on buying???

No i already have a bike, and sorry about the comment, didnt mean to be rude or anything.

I hope u sell your bike.

Last edited:
Good for you besides, for the price you where asking, you would have never sold it. I don't want to be an ass, your bike is very clean and worth much more than what you could get on the market these days, that's all.

Originally posted by WhiteZomby
Good for you besides, for the price you where asking, you would have never sold it. I don't want to be an ass, your bike is very clean and worth much more than what you could get on the market these days, that's all.

Thanks....I think....

:rolleyes:

as for the price...well that was the asking price....I was not firm on it...but figured since i like the bike...it is in mint condition...and almost paid off...might as well keep it....don't want to have to buy another one next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back