PHOTOS: Lafleur's May 08, 2003 - Protege (Woooooing Me Softly)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protege

Legacy Member
Sorry fellas. I was quite a social nut throughout the night. I was also trying to get something to work with a the red RX7, but it just won't jive. I was heading to MustangMatt's car when the rain started pouring in. All I have to say is, you guys are a bunch of wussies!! It's only water for heaven's sake ;)

Enjoy :D

fc2e7509.jpg

copy & paste for full view

fc2e7507.jpg

fc2e7504.jpg

fc2e7503.jpg

:)

hehehe, finally figured out how to shoot that neon! :D The red civic turned out better :bigup: maybe because of it's color! Once again, job very well done! But where is the other pics :dunno:? I saw you taking pics of a girl in the red rx-7...see u tomorrow!

Originally posted by kourjakian
But where is the other pics :dunno:? I saw you taking pics of a girl in the red rx-7...see u tomorrow!

I will not disclose those photos except for RX-7 Rocket and her girl...and no, there wasn't anything sexual/offensive in the images. I'm saving it as reference for future project(s). :)

Nice Pics as usual Ozzie! Keep it up!

I'm almost done my latest R/C Project. If you go to the show at Jarry Park June 7th, i'll be there. Maybe you could take pics of my R/C beside the real thing. ;) :bigup:

JF;)

was that Giraf Pick-up or just a pick-up there ! :D !

hehe cause I know he was there but didn't see him ! :( ! hehe ! :D !

Originally posted by Watever
was that Giraf Pick-up or just a pick-up there ! :D !

hehe cause I know he was there but didn't see him ! :( ! hehe ! :D !

no i was not mine... i don't work for Truck and Roll....
i don't have a Volvo =(

Originally posted by Protege
All I have to say is, you guys are a bunch of wussies!! It's only water for heaven's sake ;)

Sorry but I was working today anyway !! It may only be rain, but I'm made of chocolate !

Hey Ozzie,

Thanks for the picture. My civic turned out great Keep up the great work!!!:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back