FS: 1995 S14 Silvia RHD (toronto area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

martiniracing

hi guys, i have a 1995 RHD nissan S14 silvia K's with SR20DET (t28). car is fully loaded including auto climate and power folding mirrors, factory aero kit and original paint, just to name a few features. I bought this car off my friend and he dealt with all the documentation on the car for legal driving in canada. Currently it is Ontario Drive Clean tested (emissions test), and i have just done the certification (safety inspection) on it.

The car is ready to go, asking is $12500 or best offer.

sorry i do not have my own place to host, so i put all the relative pictures on an online album.

http://www.imagestation.com/3509931/3915363686

it is also seen on autotrader.ca in toronto area

$12500 obo in toronto

416 565 5533
Sam

how is this legal? would you please post the vin number because there is NO legal way in canada to plate a imported car less then 15yo that dosent corespond to canadian safety standards and no legal way to legalise such a vehicle...

*td* to people like your friend, you guys are ruining our buisness with your shady illegal importations

if by any chance your smartass friend swapped the vin# with a canadian S14 that is VERY ILLEGAL and a crime you are driving a ''boxed'' car *td* i hope someone calls transport canada on your ass !

sorry if selling this car is raising any conflict. i am not an importer myself, the car was available at the time and i just bought it off my friend. this is the only right hand car i have and is also the very first one i own. please look at things in my perspective, i am a consumer and not in anyway trying to illegally import other cars from overseas for sale in our country. i am not in a good financial position right now, so i would like to sell it. i understand that you're in the business of importing these specialty cars, maybe later down the road i could enjoy another car like this from you (i have also sent you the same message on your private message box)

the car is not using a vin number from another canadian vehicle, it is registered, structurally inspected, emissions tested and also safety tested (certifed) in canada and approved before it was put in use.

how can it be registered legally in canada...i know every trick in the book and know every importation law 100% accurately...i'm a importer for a living there is NO LEGAL WAY to LEGALLY register such a vehicle in canada!! NO LEGAL WAY WHAT SO EVER!!!!

tell us how your friend plated this car LEGALY then ;) because the law says NO vehicle can be altered to match canadian safety standards ;) its written in black and white...plese post Vin# of car and a scanned copy of the canadian title of the vehicle and a the details on how it was plated...i'm sure on the title it says 240sx and not silvia ;)...if it says Silvia i'm sure it says 91 and not 95...thats the only way for it to have gotten plated ;) and trust me i know what i'm talking about. I too can get a R34 GTR here tomorrow no problem by importing it and declaring it as parts but i will never be able to plate it legally except if i use SHADY illegal ways by vin# swapping or other shady methods

your ignorant friend plating this car is one of the reasons TC is gonna be up our asses eventually!!!!!! thats why i'm pissed not cuz your selling it...you basically bought a stolen car off your friend....

if at least you where using it as a track car ok but now its illegally registered and on the MAP for TC to see !!!!!!

once again, i just want to sell my car, i don't intend to take away business from people like yourself. i am sure Transport Canada is considering rewriting the law to protect the automotive used car industry because the RHD cars are becoming too popular and hurting domestic (domestically sold cars) used car business'. even i can understand and the many customers that buy cars from you; who is going to buy a $12,000 to $15,000 used sports car in canada when you can spend the same amount of money for a car that is in better condition (no rust!!), lower mileage and most likely have better performance (like a skyline that is awd and twin turbo perhaps?) among other things? heck, you'd just have to live with the fact that it is right hand drive! not to mention the attention you get on the road! and that is also one of the driving factors for people like you and myself, your potential and current customers to take interest in these cars, because they are a good deal and they are different, you cannot buy the same type of enjoyment you would experience with a typical domestically sold used vehicle (unless you're willing to invest heavily on tuning or modifications)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back