Looking for a summer job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whisper

Hello, I am new to these forums and I saw the job offers thread, so here I am posting for a summer job.

I am looking for a job to keep me busy for the summer, hopefully something to do with cars. I am available every day for any hours at the moment. I don't know much about tuning and etc, but I really want to learn and I am capable of learning quickly. I wouldn't mind being a "gofor" or just someone who helps around the shop. You can show me what to do, and I will do it. I have strong knowledge with computers and I am bilingual. I understand fluently, but my writing in french is not as strong as I would like it to be.

You can contact me at Jaycool135@hotmail.com if you would like to know any more information or send job offers.

Thank You,
Jason

Hey man,
Are you looking specificly into cars or you wouldnt mind like talking down phone calls, more like of a customer service job.

If you are reliable, and dont mind working basicly a 10h00am until 18h00pm job everyday, and that you are reliable, (good english speaking) you can make good money, I might be looking to form a team of 3 or 5, depending on the people's strong points for the job.

If interested, leave me a PM and will go from there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back