G Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha hah ha hahah ha hah, good luck!!!

impossible to find one here, no one knows anything about g60's in montreal, garanteed you'll buy one that's non rebuildable and spend a fortune on an oily paperweight...:angry:
trust me i know, i spent 3 years looking for one here...

the only way of being semi-sure is going to the corrado forums in the tex and getting one that comes with rebuild papers...

they go for 800-1000$US in that condition
non-rebuilt and working is like 500$US
a blown one is worthless, but go for like 200$US

there is one guy that rebuilds them, but he's a weird prick and would not recommend going to him or any other standard mechanic...

rebuilding g60's is a black art, it's simple, but a lot can go wrong, terribly wrong actually, and good rebuild kits are expensive even if you do it yourself

jai un super g60 fraichement rebuilder porté stage5 pret pour un 18-20 psi avec une 68mmm
pour ton prix pm moi ou si ta des question aussi

well my stock G still runs and i haven;t really checked the output on her yet. Just rather have another spare because of them horror stories of the G exploding like a grenade.

:bigup:

I have a friend with an extra g-ladder here in VT. It has 174k miles on it and he just replaced it with a lower milage unit. Exterior of the case is fine(no grenading). It spins freely and the internal belt is intact- no idea how the internals look until you open it up and know what you are working with though. I think he wanted $300US for it.

Rocc and Rado said:
why, is it blown? *td*

no it is not and still in my rado. going to pull the motor out this winter so you can see if run before you buy.
i have a stage 4 KK one that i will be using for my new setup.

Stop rebuilding G60, it's alot more powerfull to keep your G60 block and bolt a 16v head on it to run turbo...
This setup can easily handle 12 psi producing alot more power then a G60 engine @ 18-20 psi....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back