Aftermarket:

Exhaust

Notes:

Equipped with Snow Tires

Status

sold

for more photos please visit http://www.importconcern.ca/stock/100365/

If you have any Questions please feel free to contact Alex

If you would like to see all of our Import Concern stock, please visit www.importconcern.ca and remember, if you can't find what you want on our site, let us know and we will find it for you.

Last edited:
shipping to Montreal is $980 extra
you will save money if you want to pick it up in Montreal, our shipping company charges an extra $300 for Ottawa since they have to truck it down from Montreal. If you have CAA, it's a free tow.

3600$ gst included :yikes:. If it was manuel it would be sold*tu*. Nice price . Where is the car at this time?

It's in Vancouver.. heading to Calgary in the next few days so it's really people's last chance to buy the car at this price.

so the car is being sold for 3600, and then to get it shipped to Montreal is 980, and what other fees are there? Does it still need to pass inspection once i get it in montreal?

Yes, it does need to pass inspection once you get the car. Any car that was never registered in Quebec will need to pass an inspection when it is first registered here.
your total shipped to Montreal would be $3600+980 =$4580
Inspection is $90 at the SAAQ.
you will also have to pay one Tax of 7.5% at the SAAQ, but you are taxed on the actual japanese value of the car and not the imported value.

Yes, it does need to pass inspection once you get the car. Any car that was never registered in Quebec will need to pass an inspection when it is first registered here.
your total shipped to Montreal would be $3600+980 =$4580
Inspection is $90 at the SAAQ.
you will also have to pay one Tax of 7.5% at the SAAQ, but you are taxed on the actual japanese value of the car and not the imported value.

what is the actual japanese value of the car?

the price paid at auction.
I did not purchase this car myself, I couldn't tell you the actual value. But if you calculate the usual fees for shipping alone and documentation along with customs.. it will probably give you an idea.
-Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back