FS: 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS-T Type M #307 Summer Special!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FieroAlex

Legacy Member
Price update, This skyline has now landed and cleared Canada customs, act now in order to purchase this car at the current price

1990 Nissan Skyline GTST Type M

10.jpg

13.jpg

18.jpg

17.jpg

Features

-118,400 kilometers
-Air Conditioning
-Power Steering
-Power Windows
-Power Folding Mirrors
-Side Skirts & Rear Valances

Engine & Drivetrain

-RB20DET: 2000cc, DOHC 24V, Turbo
-FR: Front Engine, Rear Wheel Drive
-5 Speed Manual Transmission

Auction Sheet Translation:

-Front accident.
-Vent installed in hood.
-Stone chip in windshield.
-Interior is dirty and worn.
-Scratches on door glass.
-Air conditioning is not effective.

Aftermarket:

-17" Weds Wheels
-Exhaust
-GT-R Hood
-GT-R Grill
-GT-R Rear Spoiler
-Foglights
-Momo Race Steering Wheel
-Greddy Turbo Timer
-Shift Knob
-Kenwood MD/CD Player
-HKS Air Cleaner

Status

$7500

-A minimum deposit of $5,000 is required to buy this vehicle. Shipping outside of Vancouver is extra and can be arranged by Import Concern.

This Skyline has landed and Cleared Customs in Canada, act now and save before it is shipped to Calgary!

for more photos please visit http://www.importconcern.ca/stock/100307/

If you have any Questions please feel free to contact Alex

If you would like to see all of our Import Concern stock, please visit www.importconcern.ca and remember, if you can't find what you want on our site, let us know and we will find it for you.

We stock our cars mostly in Calgary, sorry.

It happens that I get the oddball car in Montreal, thats usually when I purchase one myself for resale or if I sell one of my personal rides.

It's your loss, we've had over 360 different customers from all over Canada since 2003 and have a solid reputation.

well im not blaming you or saying the car is shit...its just that i cant see myself buying a more then 1000$ car without trying or at least an inspection !

Auction Sheet Translation:

-Front accident.

does that mean it was accidented in the front and repaired? or does it mean that the front bumper has chips or w/e?

Thanks.

Yes, it means this car does have accident history but has since been repaired. Unlike some other sellers, we do not hold back from telling you this information.

This car's front left fender was repaired or replaced at one point in the cars life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back