Mercedes discusion forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

v-dubs

Legacy Member
Anyone know of any good discusion forums and maybe clasified sections for these cars?

There nothing on here and there really should be

Id fkn love to have a Mercedes MR section, also we are increasing in numbers as years pass by.

v-dubs, for you questions, sadly no, MercedesCanada was great however it closed down, since then people are wondering in different forums and "Canada/Benz" forums are getting rare.

and heres my loves :run:
W124x2.jpg

after a few google. i found this at mercedesshop.com
Could it be because I have a staggered setup on wheels? I have 18.5 wheels in the front with 245/40/R18 tires. I also have 19.5 wheels in the back with 275/35/R18 tires. They are factory, OEM AMG's with Michellin Pilot's on them. They are all performance ones except the front right one, which is an all season, but still a Michellin Pilot.

hope it helps :)

ow you had a 500E damn lucky you to have a mercedes built and tuned in conjunction qith porsche(drool)

BTW i have a 190E and i am too searching for enthusiast mercedes owner (pre 98 if possible) who are customizing them to their liking!

ow you had a 500E damn lucky you to have a mercedes built and tuned in conjunction qith porsche(drool)

BTW i have a 190E and i am too searching for enthusiast mercedes owner (pre 98 if possible) who are customizing them to their liking!

heh yep, sadly the engine died and a garage offered me a pretty darn good deal, so i let it go.

Right now i only have a 260E and a 300E, and a part-out 300E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back