Survey for the Beach Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

{Cynthia}

Hello!!

I would like to organize a day at the Beach Club in Pointe-Calumet for all the car people. I would like to know if many people would be interested to come :) I would do that at the end of June, let's say the 21st or the 28th, on saturdays :) Tell me what you prefer.

The beach club is a great place, with a beach, a pool and pedalos and kayaks. Also, it's a club, so there's a dance floor with sprinklers, outdoors. During the say, it's more the beach type of place, but around 4 pm, the fun starts with the good music, and it really looks like a club. Imagine dancing in bathing suits in the sun with sprinklers :)

Ne ways, give me some news on if you guys are interested. I will contact the beach club to know if there would be some special prices for big groups and to know the exact prices. It think it's around 10$ to get in. I created an email especially for that: cynbeachclub@hotmail.com Write me there to tell me your comments and I will see if it's a go for that. Alright Cya!!!

How bout holding a mini car show there? And that the ppl who actually are showing their cars get to speand the day for free as well as having a couple of free drinks... :D

it's just a thought becasue a couple of years ago, i know that there was a little display of moded cars within the club....
At the same time, i would feel much safer if my car were on display instead of being at the other end of the parking lot!!!

The 21st of June is car fever, so I would suggest not to do it that day, as most people will be at Napi.... :bigup:

If you want to organise something there, let me know, I know the owner quite well (I work with him actually), I can ask him if he'd be interested in doing something. Send me a PM with all the details, I'll see what I can do!

I don't get out of Montreal much, and it's going to be demonstrated momentarily: Where is Point-Calumet?

The idea does have merit, but exclusively for modified cars? I would find that unfair.

What would the outing's price tag be around?

Hello!

For the date, ok it will be on the 28th, since the 21s there is a Car Fever show at Napi, and even I will be there ;) Next thing, it IS NOT only for people with modified cars, it is for poeple that like cars and are involved in them :) I know I don't have a modified car, and who cares?? :)

For the guy that has contacts, would you please send me an email with the general informations, if there could be a car show at the same time and many other stuff, such as the prices and rebates we could actually have. Thanks :) The email is cynbeachclub@hotmail.com

So bascially that's it for now, I'll keep in touch. But I guess the idea is a go :D

Re: .

Originally posted by dashark
The 21st of June is car fever, so I would suggest not to do it that day, as most people will be at Napi.... :bigup:
I agree! I got the schedule right beside me but I dunno how many peeps are gonna go!

Okay! I got your message Chris, and this thing is definetly gonna work :) I'm happy my idea was a big go, and that a lot of you are willing to participate in it :)

As Chris sent me in a PM, we will have to advertize this and make it big. Have panphlets going on or whatever. I know I'm no good for that, so maybe someone can help me out here :D Ne ways, if any of you have some ideas about promoting this event, gimme a shout. Email: cynbeachclub@hotmail.com

JE peux en dire qqch?!?

Bullshit...

Tout ce que veux votre osti de boss, cest de l'argent.. il sen calisse des chars.. l'été dernier ils nous avait demander de monter un événement... javais trouvé des exposant, avait été visité des shops, on avait des DJ professionels, Molson, Smirnoff, Bacardi, etc, avaient embarqué... Trac RAcing, Hors la Loi pour sa section sport aquatiques, etc... tout était organisé.. la pub faite, etc...

MAis Monsieur a changé davis décidant qu'on utiliserait juste une petite partie du terrain (gazon au fond) pour tout.. ne voulant pas que cette journée spéciale altère son roulement habituelle.. crois moi qu'on l'aurait rempli a craquer sont Club.. mais lui il voulait charger l'entrée a tous le monde.. exposants.. girlz emmenées par les exposants, bref tout le monde... ayant peur de ne pas avoir 1500personnes dans sa journée ...

WTF

anyways.. faites le.. ca pourrait etre ben cool.. tk,... on avait organisé de quoi de grand l'an dernier.. jy ai "perdu" 1 mois et demi intense...

Sti de trou du cul.. jai pu de respect pour lui.. .. tk, tant mieux si vous faitres de quoi de nice.. moi jirai pas encourager certain!@!!!

Oh boy!! En tk, j'espère que ça nous pèteras pas dans les mains.. C poche cquié arrivé Mr. Two. Si ça marche ça va être super. Merci pour ton avis :)

Mon ti frère chéri, j'espère tu vas venir :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back