New Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey welcome to the board. I seem to be the only Hyundai owner around here. I need all the support i can. I've seen you around at Hyundai Performance.
What mods do you have?

I used to live in chomedey on Samson.

My accent is black, with blue sidemarkers and a powered by hyundai sticker on the back window. I am always in the area. If you see me around flag me down to show cars. I am a good guy, I don't bite.

Email me if you want, pare_john@videotron.ca

hehe i from chomedey too also on hp.com and HAD a scoupe but it got total last week :balling: :scary: so im on foot but will get another hyundai soon :D

well, it looks good and suits the car. I will probably be taking it off cause it turned all black last summer. I guess it was the sun that did it

Hey phrenetik get the new Tiburon GSR.
I test drove it and i must say that it really kicks ass.:bigup:

You test drove a GSR????? where?

There are NOT many GSR in Quebec right now, and there are NO standard GT or GSR until the fisrt week of MAY, in the entire province.

Welcome aboard! glad to see another west-islander. Where are you around the island? What city, I'm usually all over, especially with work sometimes, I have to go visit clients. Usually just the local ones, but I'm all over. If I eve see you I'll start tailgating and flashing my beams at you :D hehe, I'll look for the big 'Powered by hyundai' sticker, I'll be on the lookout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back