Mevi

Status
Not open for further replies.

H_Andy

Legacy Member
where do i find mevi......i can't find it anywhere,where do i call
If anyone knows are there people who want to do a group buy

MEVI is from the middle east...

go on maxima.org and PM iansw. He does group deals...
it'll cost you about 900-1K CDN... :-/

I WANT one! :D

I just pm'md the guy, thanks, im waiting for a response.....

If you want one are you in on the group buy if it goes down????

Thats cool, i found a guy, and he only has 1 spot left in his group buy.......

Im trying to get in

And if you're getting one, you have to come to the meet of Maxima this summer, i absolutly want to see that!!:bigup: will you buy the ECU from JWT too?

yeah... the new ecu is also recommended! would be sweet as hell!

Those are the next mods i want! :)

and yes, you will have to come to the summer meet! :)

It's a 96 white se.........the deal went down for mevi im sending my cash tommorow, by money order.......it will take like 8 weeks to get though, it's worth the wait though. As for the ecu, at the end of summer unless u can hook up a sweet deal.

hahah mavi jeans:D

to make a long story short, MEVI is like a dual runner intake. Long intake runner and short intake runner for high revs and low revs. The Mazda MX-6 and Probe Gt is an exemple of dual runner intake.

Hey B_man, i have a Pearl White 96 Maxima too!!:bigup: but mine is not an SE it's a GXE :doh: but manual tranny:bigup:

Do you have a manual one or automagic and man big:bigup: to you!! I'm jealous and i want to see it :D

yeah exactly.. the probes engine has a similar configuration :D

so, whitemax, you going to get this by winter also?
we could join on a group deal or something... hehe

It's a manual. Sent my cash, and the dude said it would take like 8 weeks to get here. I can't wait..

Yeah manual!:bigup: Do you have others mods on it B_Man?

Multiplexor, i dunno for the MEVI before this winter cause i'm moving to Montréal in like 5 month and i need to buy a lot of things:doh: but it's in my plans for the Max for sure!!;) Je vais t'en reparler si je l'achète avant l'hiver for a group buy.

Originally posted by MarcGXE95
Are those complete kits for instalation? RPM relays, hoses,...

Yes they are, they come with MEVI, installation kit (hoses and stuff) and it comes with the cover too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back