Aubichon Welding

Status
Not open for further replies.

logik23

Legacy Member
Well I had a small misunderstanding with them, but Patrick, the foreman, handled it extremely profesionally and fairly. Now that it's done and I have my car back, I can say that the work was extremely well done and a lot of people at my shop commented on how good the work looked. The prices are pretty good. If I ever have more work to do on this car or any other car. I'm def going back there and I'd recomend it to anyone.

Aubichon (514) 626-3504
St-Charles St., Ile-Bizard

+1 for Aubichon

I had my work done just last week. The estimate was fair and I got the car back in A1 condition. Now she's solid as HECK and I'm very surprised at how well the car handles now!

Aside from taking longer than I had anticipated (can't rush a good job anyway) Pat was very accommodating as I was only available to pick it up Saturday afternoon (they're closed weekends) He had no problems coming to open the shop for me.

Also he's no stranger to 240's. When I had called to ask how the progress was going on my 240 he asked "Which one?"

I imagine it was yours logik.

oh niice thats where your located!!.. ill be there in a few months!! Imma get a new ride.. see if theres anything needed to be done on it.. and at least now I know where to go for a dyno.. close to home.. good stuffs!!!!

That's what that place was?? There was an Exige, GT-R, Firebird and a few other sweet rides there, I was wonderign what that place was...

^The owner has a Ford GT! At least I think he was the owner! He stopped by Sources Auto Parts one day to speak to the boss.
I also had the chance to deliver some TIE-WRAPS there while i was working at sources and there happened to be an '07 Shelby GT500 strapped on the dyno and the previously mentionned GT-R on the lift. CLEAN inside. Very professional. They just opened.
Between the two there's Mr. Aubichon (the one who started Aubichon but no longer runs it) whom I had the chance to meet! Very friendly! Ask him about his junk yard custom built electric scooter!

It's a good corner! Down the street there's a body shop too!

Paint, Weld and Tune on one street!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back