SKYLINE GST_T MOST ORIGINAL (PIC) DYNO 267 whp

Status
Not open for further replies.
hummmm i ponder..... 15 000$ for a non turbo GTS converted to T with not even 280whp :rolleyes: or, 14 000$ for a 362WHP super f'n clean GTR tuned by Pat of JMI

http://forums.montrealracing.com/showthread.php?t=466382 please stop taking people for fools with your over priced GTS

you guys be the judge....all i have to say is that i'm sick and tired of people trying to take advantage of others trying to sell worthless JDM cars for super expensive...your car is worth 8000-9000$ MAX! ask any JDM importer and any tuner

my small rant of the morning :p

Bro no matter how much you hate or try to bash this post am still gona sale the car , so do all of us a favor and go jack off in your corner ,if the price is to hight so dont buy it .By the way i have the most original skyline in Qubec first its green and second the look ,so its not because of only hp depend on what kind buyer your going for + what would you want to a have GT-R that looks like all the others gts-s with conversion or a skyline that stand out more then your 380 whp skyline ...... so stop hating man

heh get off your high horse bud, this GTS-T aint nothing special, for 14 G's you're like 6G's too high. for the same price you can get a mint condition GTR with 400ish HP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back