PHOTOS: Integration @ Julep May 10, 2003 - Protege (WooooooTang 4EVA)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protege

Legacy Member
Well,

Here they are. The long awaited photos. I was hired to shoot for the day. All I can say is, I have to practice more daylight shots. Definitely a re-shoot is required. Many thanks to Kourjakian and DAShark for helping me out at times.

Enjoy :D

fc289fcd.jpg

copy & paste for full view

fc289f7c.jpg

fc289f6b.jpg

fc289f59.jpg

fc289f4f.jpg

fc289f46.jpg

fc289f3c.jpg

fc289f32.jpg

damnnnnnnnnnnn you good Oz u gonna come take some pics of mah girls at jarry for sure man!!!!!!!:bigup: :bigup:

OMG Ozzie, those are some SICK ass pics!! Jay's car look so nice and those effects are amazing!!

73 vette, his name on the board is TooManyCars!!

cop

fc289f9e.jpg

This pic was amazing ! We all parked our cars outside of the restaurant and by the time we came back, there was a cop waiting for us.... So I went to ask him if he wanted to be part of our pictures.... Anyway, after sucking up to him, we asked him to put his lights on and then we took the racing pic with toomanycars and I with the cop chasing us LOL. :bigup:

*jawdrop* *jawdrop* *jawdrop* Finally the wait is over! :bigup: :bigup: :bigup: Pics turned out awesome! Thanks a bunch! See u @ lafleurs :D

Originally posted by kourjakian
*jawdrop* *jawdrop* *jawdrop* Finally the wait is over! :bigup: :bigup: :bigup: Pics turned out awesome! Thanks a bunch! See u @ lafleurs :D

Kourjakian, delete your PM's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigup:

Originally posted by System

73 vette, his name on the board is TooManyCars!!

Hey System, thanks!!!! I gotta give him a call, have you guys ever seen Jay's Big Block drop top Camaro? it gorgeous.....and holy shit does it ever haul ASS!!!!

Originally posted by 73vette
Hey System, thanks!!!! I gotta give him a call, have you guys ever seen Jay's Big Block drop top Camaro? it gorgeous.....and holy shit does it ever haul ASS!!!!

I drowl over jay's SS EVERY week at LaFleurs, I LOVE IT! And Rico usualy drives Jay's mustang to LaFleurs!!

Re: cop

Originally posted by dashark
fc289f9e.jpg

This pic was amazing ! We all parked our cars outside of the restaurant and by the time we came back, there was a cop waiting for us.... So I went to ask him if he wanted to be part of our pictures.... Anyway, after sucking up to him, we asked him to put his lights on and then we took the racing pic with toomanycars and I with the cop chasing us LOL. :bigup:

This is sick..nice work :bigup: ...and nice cop to participate lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back