meets at marcher central

Status
Not open for further replies.

dd1.8t

what happened to the meetings at marcher central on thursdays,

i remember last year, alot people showed up its was amazing,

and its easier to get there for the people that live on the south

shore.

ya but know krispy cream is there so we can buy them donuts and they can shut up :) plus they stay open till 12 or 1 am so we have the right to be there!!!!!

i think its the best place to meet,
we should tried one thursday and see how it goes, what you guys think?

I suggest you try it any night you want.... Just post the meet a few days in advance.... That should work...

Ahh, those were good short lived days...

TN_P1000789.JPG

Originally posted by loganbomb
ya but know krispy cream is there so we can buy them donuts and they can shut up :) plus they stay open till 12 or 1 am so we have the right to be there!!!!!

Man Krispy kream is so busy that they would kick us out themselves. They need all the parking space they can get for the non-stop flow of customers. The cops wont even need to bother with us.

if you guys want we could tried this thursday , meeting at the krispy cream or even at the old place infront of the mc donalds and see what happens.
whos in for this thursday??

Originally posted by dd1.8t
if you guys want we could tried this thursday , meeting at the krispy cream or even at the old place infront of the mc donalds and see what happens.
whos in for this thursday??

Some people just don't get it do they.*shootme*

cops are gonna harass again sonner or later.

dd1.8t, how's the car, still slow as hell, hehehe, kidding...
I loved it there, with Krispy there, I don't think they can do anything, I'm in, No one's gonna stop me from eating Krispy Kreme's...

whats up nachoman or cheech , you no that i could race you with
a tricycle and still beat your rice mobile hehehahahah. jocking

SO ARE U GUYS IN FOR THURSDAY WE ALL MEET MARCHER CENTRAL.

Originally posted by dd1.8t
whats up nachoman or cheech , you no that i could race you with
a tricycle and still beat your rice mobile hehehahahah. jocking

SO ARE U GUYS IN FOR THURSDAY WE ALL MEET MARCHER CENTRAL.

I very much doubt anyone will go, and even if some people say ok, dont expect a big turn out, I know I will be a LaFleurs, and I am sure post ppl will be here also!

you're probably right System, I'm going to try that Kryspy doughnut place anyways, see what all the fuss is about, have a donut or 2, then if no one shows go to LaFleurs...

hmm... maybe try it on some other night than thursday.... like a sunday night or somthing....

like Danny said... the police dont mind us being there! :bigup:

At Lafleurs and Julep you have permission from the owners to be there...but just parking at Marche Centrale without the ok is loitering and is against the law. I think that is why the cops were so bitchy about meets being there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back