looking for a cd player

Status
Not open for further replies.

CANADAM

Legacy Member
guys, if anyone has a CD player for sale PM me. nothing special, it just has to play music. anything under 200$ is ok. i dont care what it looks like.

Go to futur shop and ask to see last years models. Some are even 'open box', I almost got one of those but I didn't cause I like the Pioneer more. But they have good deals on them. And they are negociable, if you know how to talk. Just don't be intimidated by anything they say. I walked out with a $700 radio, for $309. :) But if I wanted that price he said I have to take the 2 yr warranty, cause he was giving me the radio at under cost! :D In all I paid $402.xx with all taxes included. At the retail price it would have came too....$803.85 :D

I don't usually buy anything at Future Shop, unless I can get $300 knocked off the original price. If you can tell me anywhere else that can do the same, I'll hapily go! :D

Originally posted by supercar_alex
how much you want to pay for a cd
I already bought one. I talked the future shop guy down in price. He'll probably get **** from his boss though. It's cause it was last years model. Only thing I dont like about it, is that the face isnt motorized, but it doesn't bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back