stillen

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanglover

Legacy Member
Who sells stillen products in Canada. It doesn't matter if the store isn't based in montreal as long as it's in Canada

I need to find a Stillen Dealer too... I live near Toronto.

I know Performance Improvements sells Stillen but, It's over priced.

And also let's not forget JWt. There's a store in your ares SENTRaboy called AMSperformance they sel JWt product for 300zx.

What kind of sentra do you drive

I beleive the only reliable place to get JWT products is directly from JWT.

But for Stillen, lots ppl sell stillen stuff.

First off, anyone who uses KEYSTONE sells stillen, that means Lazer Auto and other shops, and that also means Canadian Tire.
CrappyTire has Keystone thus can get you almost ANY aftermarket part you want, and lots of it is in stock in toronto.

Order from them and its yours in 48 hours. Not always the best prices, but when you need it quick...

Even if its not in the CT catalogue (which is a Keystone catalogue with Canadian tire slapped on the cover), if you have the exact Part number they can still order it.

Keystone is a wholesaler, its a supplier actually, you CANT call keystone and just order something you have to be a big account.

LazerAuto can get stillen, through Keystone yes, anything from stillen.

BTW, Lazer's markup is pretty darn high.

300$ US AEM CAi for a Spec V

Lazer auto sells it for : (drum roll)

705$ Canadian.

Thats ****ing CRAZY!!!!

doesn't rmrautosport sell it much cheaper then lazer auto.
Does crower cams make cams for the b15 sentra se because if they do trac racing could order them fo you

Go check at Canadian Tire, they now have Stillen product, ask for the Canadian Tire performance catalog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back