Sabelt Harness
HKS Boost Meter
Apexi Turbo Timer
Sony CD Player

Status
SOLD
for more photos please visit http://www.importconcern.ca/stock/100384/

If you have any Questions please feel free to contact Alex

If you would like to see all of our Import Concern stock, please visit www.importconcern.ca and remember, if you can't find what you want on our site, let us know and we will find it for you.

Last edited:
RORO Price: $7,500 (GST-included).

Container Price: $7,800 (GST-included)

Whats the difference between RORO and Container ? I know container you put the car in a container and ship it here. In container it can get scratched easy.
Whats RORO ?

RO/RO = roll on roll off.
This is the same way used by new car makers.

The difference with ro/ro is that it is less expensive. ro/ro is more risky on aftermarket theft whereas container on physical damage. Both methods of shipping include damage insurence.

Another difference is wait time. Although the actual shipping process takes the same time, Container has not backlogged and takes less time to depart. We have about one container ship a week leaving from Japan to Canada whereas you have one roro ship a month. On a container ship, spaces are most often available, on roro you can go sevral months before having a spot. Container shipping requires a group of 4 cars, ro/ro is car by car, but like I said, the boats are unstable for availability.

I prefer ro/ro myself, however if you are in a rush I would suggest container.

So i we choose RO/RO, we have less chance to get a sratched car than if we choose by container...Both side have insurance and it take just more time for ro/ro ...? If i need to wait to get a better car quality with no scratch i would prefer ro/ro too...but just to be sure ?

We include Damage and Full Loss insurence on RORO and Container cars.

RO/RO:

Downside:
1)Theft of aftermarket parts (mostly electronic)
2)Long wait times due to non-stable ship dates
3)Cars lowered with very low front lips can get damaged lips/bumpers

Upside:
1)Cars usually do not get damaged in Ro/ro
2)No de-stuffing waits
4)lower cost

Container:

Downside
1)More chances of small dings or damage due to the confined area (however all cars are properly tied down to prevent damage and unlike others, we do not ship parts in our containers therefore there are a lot less chances of things flying around causing damage)
2)More expensive

Upside:
1)No Theft
2)Great for cars with bodykits or very low cars
3)Faster Shipping times (there are container ships ever week, all you need is a group of 4 cars)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back