Breaking up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trendster

What's up?

I recently broke up with my girlfriend after almost two years and I wanted to know what the best way to get over it is and of course, what to do now?

Any suggestions boys? - LOL

Ciao

Trendster

You got to meet other girls...this one is available

pic26187.jpg

I drank alot.. about 14 months worth, and it helped me meet my current and amazing girlfriend. My liver is now in a state of recouperation while being with her as well.

You tend to really forget about the person when you're having fun, wether its induced by substance abuse or friends... you laugh more with being drunk AND with friends though.

hopefully your ex isnt crazy and gonna try to bring you to court for some shit.. but anyway when i broke up with my g/f of two years I got really depressed but really you gotta think positives.. there are so many other women out there who u will get along with and even share things that you werent able to share before. Dont worry about it.. hang out with friends.. meet new girls youll be fine u just gotta learn to understand and know it

What's up?

I recently broke up with my girlfriend after almost two years and I wanted to know what the best way to get over it is and of course, what to do now?

Any suggestions boys? - LOL

Ciao

Trendster

When I left my girl after a 5 year relationship, I started living a 17-year old life, at 22. I recovered some friends, lost a lot of them (due to my stupid pussywhipped attitude), made some new contacts, ****ed like there's no tomorrow, drank, etc...

Now, at 23, after 1 year and 2 weeks of being single, I'm trying to find this one gem, because I found out that clubbing, one-nights, etc is only about fun, not about making you feel like you live for something important.

My opinion: meet some new people, have fun, enjoy life, do stupid things, live your "I'm single, free and happy" phase. And just keep an eye open for that one girl that will make you happy again.

stay single for a bit...spend time with friends...make some cash and keep busy. Ofcourse **** as much as possible. New pussy always helps you forget about the old

dont **** anything that moves, it will make you feel cheap and require you to get tested on a regular basis.

just live life the way YOU want to, and shit will happen.. anything happens faster when you're not even expecting it, or care.

i've been going out a lot, drinking a lot, chilling a lot with friends, working a lot, hitting the gym a lot... seriously i keep my mind off her and stay busy, and luckily i have a lot of friends to be with, so i don't think about her, cuz everytime i do, i get pissed off remembering how stupid our relationship became and how we kept hurting ourselves... whatever u do, ALWAYS blame it on her for the bad relationship, cuz if u start putting the blame on yourself, that's when u'll regret it and start missing her even more... hang though dude

Now, at 23, after 1 year and 2 weeks of being single, I'm trying to find this one gem, because I found out that clubbing, one-nights, etc is only about fun, not about making you feel like you live for something important.

sooo true. self-esteem takes a hit after a while if you only go clubbin and **** every girl around. You also end up with a bad rep and the REAL girls dont want to go out with these kind of guys.

Just take it easy, have fun, drink, smoke, do sports, make new friends... its all about having a good time when you have the opportunity. Im in your situation right now and its not always funny, but I like doing things I couldnt do while I was with my ex ( 7 years relationship..) I even met a girl and we messed together for a couple weeks and had lots of fun even if it didnt get as far as I wished ... anyways..

Btw, is it just me or 90% of the cute girls now are all ****ed up in their heads? discuss. :D

I heard there are tons, yes tons of hot jewish chicks at night at this tennis court near alexis nihon.

Essentially, go for variety

honestly, these responses are retarded... as time will go on it will get better, occupy your time with buddies... hobbies... sports etc... before you know it you will be over her...

Get out of the house, party up, and just meeting new girls will make you forget about it, cuz beginnings of relationships are the most exciting part.

When I left my girl after a 5 year relationship, I started living a 17-year old life, at 22. I recovered some friends, lost a lot of them (due to my stupid pussywhipped attitude), made some new contacts, ****ed like there's no tomorrow, drank, etc...

My opinion: meet some new people, have fun, enjoy life, do stupid things, live your "I'm single, free and happy" phase. And just keep an eye open for that one girl that will make you happy again.

I couldnt have said it better :D

Haha just stumbled across this old thread and this old reply I made... Just to put a follow-up... This gem indeed exists, I found her (after 1 year and 2 months), it's been one hell of a "coup de foudre", and when it happens, it makes you forget about all those things you told yourself like "I don't give a sh** about a relation", "I don't wanna invest myself", etc...

Man I forgot what it was to live for someone, to have someone being able to receive your love, and being able to make you feel completely crazy, singing non-stop on the road while doing some rollerblade.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back