Car Musak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchy2000

Banned
What kind of music do you guys play in your CARS? Not at home and in your room with your CD player... Wondering cause many people turn towards rap when in their car! I dont like rap almost at all but if you dont like it too, what do u listen to?

I just bought a new CD yesterday, Limp Bizkit "New Old Songs"! Now that's car music! one of my fav bands (with wes borland) with sick bass beats!

i like listening to RAP/HIP hop and some techno , hard techno is pumping when you're driving, also some songs of the soundtrack DRIVEN i forgot the names of the song but those stimulate speed ! Limp is also good !

I have to Agree the best misic to listen to is rock music like u said limp and stain and all the rest i find it more 4 like when ur racing it like gets u pumped

OZZY, but with Sabbath. Im not that big a fan of his early 80's stuff. Zepplin, Jimi. I prefer the older stuff, but some of the new stuff is good too. TOOL, A Perfect Circle, Stained, Nickelback, Etc...

wow, people still listen to music that is made with instruments? I thought I was the only one!:D j/k

Since Im not as old as you, I listen to:

Linkin Park
Papa Roach
P.O.D.
New Found Glory (Only Punk)
Limp Bizkit
Korn
Slipknot
MudVayne
System of a Down
Nickelback
Staind
Incubus
Adema

I like mainstream rock but not too mainstream, a la Limp Bizkit and Korn, but their music is ok.

Man underground and mainstream rap and hip hop
Everywhere from the Swollen Members to Dialated Peoples to Das EFX and Method and Nas.
MAN hip hop and rap where made to go cruising too.
Karim

the best car song for me was MOP - Ante Up!
hardcore rap... otherwise i listen to my bass mix....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back