Who's the guy dressed in a black suit???

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooManyCars

Legacy Member
I was at Lafleurs tonight, and me and a couple other people noticed a tall skinny guy in a black suit walking around the parking lot with a black briefcase. He was there the whole night, all by himself, and not really speaking to anybody from what i saw. It just looked really weird to us. Did anyone else notice this guy, or does anyone know who he is??

Last edited:
Originally posted by Twitch
MIB:dunno:

Where wre you,? M85Iroc-z and I were looking for you
I was hiding from you... Just kidding man, i was there the whole time, i saw m85 there a couple times.

I didn't see the guy in black suit, but I say a women(like 40) walking around alone, looking around. She walk passed me and Soyabean twice. I smell undercover...

Originally posted by Twitch
I didn't see the guy in black suit, but I say a women(like 40) walking around alone, looking around. She walk passed me and Soyabean twice. I smell undercover...
I know who that 40 year old woman was, she definetely wasn't undercover.

You are probably talking about the guy who is promoting some shows at Sanair....like the Mazda show and the Chrysler show...

He's a MX3 club member i guess...

Thunder

Ok well, maybe his the club member, but still, he is a little weird, tall as f*ck, skiny, suit, and brief case, who walks around at lafleurs in a suit and holding a brief case :dunno:

I honestly thought he had a piece in that briefcase , like a sniper rifle or something.

that would have been scarier if there were way less people.

Damn I am surprised nobody started running when I arrived with my Security Guard uniform. lol lol lol

Bon bon... c'est pas parce que je suis un fat midget que vous pouvez vous foutre de moi comme ca! :)

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!

:D

Cartman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back