EngineLand Inc.: JDM Cars July Special! Prices lowered way down

Status
Not open for further replies.

EngineLand

Hey MR!

Were having a sale for the month of July ONLY. Prices of our JDM cars have been lowered way down. If you ever wanted a JDM car now is your chance!

Best deal is on our fuel efficient Honda Beats! 3 in stock selling dirt cheap.

Remember this deal is for the month of July only. Prices will go back up so hurry.

All of our cars can be seen in this forum and in our own MR Commercial forum.

Regards,
EngineLand Inc.

maybe if the service was good youd get more people buying. I went to your place with my friend and you were all looking at us if we were nothing lol .. the same day he bought and RX7 TT at jdmadvance

oui ou mon ami a acheter ca rx7 :p cest justement pour ca quil la acheter le gars étais sympatique

We take care to our customers and always try to help them the best way we can. It must had been a really REALLY bad day, sometimes they come around. We are truly sorry about the bad experience you had.

Same thing happened to me. I dont want to be bitchy but i stopped by and asked for a price on a car and the guy looked at me smurking when giving me a ridiculous price. Seriously u should never judge a book by it's cover. I would of bought it too for a bit less but with that kind of attitude ill go somewhere else and im not interested in negociating with somebody that treats me like a piece of crap. By the way theres all kinds of compitition in mtl north and st-leo so you should be a little more friendly with ur customers. See what happen to osaka, it's not for no reason that people dont go there no more exept for fishes that dont know and thats probably why the garage burn down twice cause he keeps ****ing people over.

u never know maybe it was just one employee having a bad day

im gonna pass by in the next few days... i'll let u guys know how it turns out

it allways depends on every aspect ill tell you something, osaka gave me prolly the best jdm sir swap anyone can ever get. I got a hole swap motor tranny shift linkage from a type r and axles ecu and wireing shipped to my house witch is 500 miles from montreal for a grand total of 1800$ cad and the motor looked brand new and still is brand new and i beat it everyday 8500rpm to 9000 what i mean is i change the oil every 5000km and the oil still comes out as clean as i put it in nice and clean and gold and since im in gaspe where there's 4 cop cars to pertoll 4 towns we do burn outs on all the back roads and do street racing all the time and had nothing fail yet and i got this in april 2007 the only trouble i had was when they sent me the swap the p30 ecu they sent me was for an automatic car but they had mailed me out one right away and the one that showed up was chipped so i was not one bit disapointed. some ppl get the goods and some ppl dont thats the bottom line
i have been to future shop and bought a brand new sony flat screen tv to find out 3 week later it blows up and future shop and soney told me someone shot the tv with a gun. witch was a ****in lie but they got away with not replacing my tv.

moral is sometimes you get lucky and get a good one and sometimes u dont get lucky and get a shit one NEW OR USED. sure some ppl buy new cars and never have any luck and some buy a new car and never look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back