Who spotted the Black MKIV Supra @ Julep???

Status
Not open for further replies.

xler8_er

Legacy Member
Yes indeed there was a black MKIV Supra with a Massachusetts plate. The dude apprently lives in Montreal now. What a beautiful machine!!! I spoke to the owner and he claims that he has over 800hp and he's adding a twin bottle NOS set-up in a few weeks. He already has a Greddy single turbo kit, HKS exhaust, 3 inch down pipe, its lowered on 19 inch Axis Hagen and many other go-fast goodies under the hood(sorry, I don't recall everything else he has).

So did anyone see it? It was parked a few cars away from the Vipor.

Last edited:
Originally posted by xler8_er
Yes indeed there was a black MKIV Supra with a Massachusetts plate. The dude apprently lives in Montreal now. What a beautiful machine!!! I spoke to the owner and he claims that he has over 800hp and he's adding a twin bottle NOS set-up in a few weeks. He already has a Greddy single turbo kit, HKS exhaust, 3 inch down pipe, its lowered on 19 inch Axis Hagen and many other go-fast goodies under the hood(sorry, I don't recall everything else he has).

So did anyone see it? It was parked a few cars away from the Vipor.

it's impossible that a 800 hp car has only a 3 inch down pipe,,,too much back pressure, it has to be 4 inches

D- low Accord

what are you talking about? why would you assume that 800 hp requires 4" piping? it all depends on his setup......

Originally posted by NiGhTRiDeR_Si
D- low Accord

what are you talking about? why would you assume that 800 hp requires 4" piping? it all depends on his setup......

I have never seen a 800 hp car with 3 inch cat,,,,too much back pressure for a 3 incher,,

but then again yuor right it depends, 800 hp at the crank?wat type of octane?boost? ,,a lot of variables but nonetheless, i have never seen itand is unheard off to my knowledge.

D- Low Accord:
I never said a "3 inch cat". I said a 3 inch down pipe. Anyways according to the owner he has the HKS race version down-pipe. They make one for the Supra that completely eliminates the catalyser. On the other hand, HKS does make a titanium exhaust system with 4 inch diameter piping. But then again, it depends on his set-up and what he has in his engine.

HKS 4 inch diameter(102 mm) Exhaust

HKS 3 inch down pipe

Last edited:
I just saw that car on saturday...it's scary...it looks sick and all the time i'm thinking if this thing has 800hp...omg...

I've seen it on the hiway and the car is very fast.... we were the 6volkswagens parked in the back of the julep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back