Boxing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanghg

Hey guys...

I was wondering if any of you could suggest a few good boxing clubs I should check out around Montreal....

I just wanted some reviews before I sign up somewhere

Thanks!

I used to train with Alain Boismenu, at Techno Boxe.

His school pulls of way more wins than losses in events.

It's in Longueuil

I was wondering, when you sign up to a club, can you just learn, train and do some sparing without anything competitive?....you know for training more then fighting!

I was wondering, when you sign up to a club, can you just learn, train and do some sparing without anything competitive?....you know for training more then fighting!

yeah for sure man...there's programs just for that!

Takes awhile to get to your first fight anyways :bigup:

HAha, it's what I figured!

My kid brother wants to start boxing in a few months (acutane treatment prevents from contact sports). He's 14, and I was thinking of doing the same but just to work out.

I'm an avid cyclist, but was looking for another way to build agility and general fitness other the the gym!

Check out Underdog Boxing Gym. It's on the corner of St. Laurent and St. Catherines, 2nd floor. The door is on St. Cath. It's my friends gym. He opened up a little over a year ago. He's already Canadian Amateur Champion. There are also many other amateur champions and a few pro's that train there. It's the place to learn how to boxe or improve your boxing skills. There are regular Gala's every 3 months with about 10+fights. On top of that it's pretty cheap 300$ a year. Anyone could go try out for free.

Anyways if anyone wants more info just pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back