Bings.ca TC rods
Whiteline polyurethane bushing in front control arm
30mm Z32 front brakes
R32 rear 5 lug
Ichiba front 5 lug
16x8 +13 front Volk Racing Queen II
16x9 +13 rear Volk Racing Queen II
225/50ZR16 Hankook R-S2 Z212 all around

The rear is usually raised about 1/4 inch since there's a heavy ass box in the trunk and all my tools.

Baseball bat fender roll ftw! :bigup:

S13001.jpg

S13002.jpg

S13003.jpg

S13008.jpg

S13005.jpg

S13004.jpg

S13006.jpg

S13007.jpg

Last edited:
looking good... kinda reminds me of my old red 240 but black and even lower

btw, good luck with our uptown roads and driveways

CLEAAAAN and LOW! i wanna be THAT low...

how's the brake clearance? i'm considering q45 calipers with 15's...

looking good... kinda reminds me of my old red 240 but black and even lower

btw, good luck with our uptown roads and driveways

It's actually pretty comfortable, once I fix all the rubbing problems in the front, it'll be fine....even though my transmission touched the groud when I pulled into my driveway......lol I felt it thought the shifter...that was fun.

you should roll your fenders hehe

I did roll them, they are perfect, lol, it doesn't rub on the fenders, just the wiring harness rubs. lol

CLEAAAAN and LOW! i wanna be THAT low...

how's the brake clearance? i'm considering q45 calipers with 15's...

In the front I have about 3-4mm between the caliper and spokes, but I have a pretty thick mounting pad (hub). Q45 will fit in 15s since Z32 fits in 15s and with Q45 you don't have to worry about spoke clearance because they are the same thickness as S13/S14 calipers.

Looking pretty sweet, just make sure you have enoug ground clearance for the upcoming intercooler. I'm thinking I'm too low since its less then 2-3 inches of the ground.

hotttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!111

you bastard, why didnt you let me know when you were gonna roll the fenders!!!! i need to roll mines too

Thx for the love guys, but I'm sorry to disapoint you all....I raised it.....lol about 1 inch in the back and 1/4 in the front. (from the pic)

Dsl si qqn a déja répondu à ces questions ou a déja mentionné ce que je vais dire mais sa me tentais pas de lire les 5-6 pages de bitchage.

as-tu arrangé ton frame adatte? si non...avec la suspension plus stiff et les pneus que t'as mis dessus, ton frame doit souffrir non?

Surement que quelqu'un a déja dit ça mais la raison pour laquelle tes coilovers Kei Office ont sauté est probablement la suivante : Ils sont JDM. Au japon, les gens ne modifient pas leurs swaybars. Ils mettent donc des suspensions dont les springs sont pas mal plus stiff qu'ici. mais, pour eux ya pas de risque que ça saute parce que les routes sont bin mieux entretenues.

De tt façon, à voir les bons choix que t'as fait, chuis sur que ton projet va donner des résultats qui pourraient donner de quoi faire brailler les innocents qui ont laché leur ricebox pour une 240 juste parce que le char était dans need for speed

Keep up the good work and the well-placed budget!
:bigup:*tu*:butthead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back