TRAC RACING NEW-BEETLE....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mx3jmcb

Legacy Member
I'm just curious, what are the specs and mods of the trac racing vw-beetle - (the blue one, it has the CUP CAR rear spoiler); myfriend raced him at Napiereville.

Just wondering...

THNKS

Maybe...could be but it looks the same.....quick, you probably saw it, you were there at Napi that day....25th of august....

Is the blue beetle yours Stephane....if it is, you might remember the race against the volvo T5, i was in the car, it was a good race!

by the way, if its yours, nice beetle its actually the first one i come across that i like!

yeha the blue one is now my daily driver...its a funny car....yeah I remember the Volvo at Napi, I did over 22 pass in 75 minutes that day...trying to determine which way to lunch that sucker was the best.....lol

22 passes in 75min...hehe, poor clutch :) )) what was your best E.T. that day...

one things for sure....it wasn't a day for a turbo car.....it was HOT! at least 30 if not more...!

ah je sais mais mon Nappi c'est pour les start et les 60 pieds que j'y vais...mon turbo en avais plein son ciboulot!!! 15.015 le meilleur et pour un Beetle c'est acceptable!..:)

hey stephan i saw one day that a cop arrest u right in front of your shop... (in the middle of the 2 ways)it was in the morning. what was it for?
it was like 1 month ago

at night or during the day...anyway both times it was "driving too fast" lol...no radar...their butt dyno told them.....;)

plein son ciboulot...thats a good way to put it!

La volvo elle a faite 14.92 alor c'tait proche...est automatique s'qui l'avantage pas par exemple, s'tune vrai roche au depart s'te char la....hehe...j'etais supposer d'y aller avec ma X3 mais finalement etait au garage :( ....entk belle journée...J'ai bien aimé voir les DSM en action...assez impressionant leur 60ft a eux!

rainmant

you got arrested arrested for driving to fast...how fast were you going???

BTW what wing is that on the bettle and is purely cosmetic??

Re: rainmant

too fast in their book is 80+ on bl des laurentides.lol

as for the wing it started as a cosmetic piece , but we soon found out that it was doing a better job at high speed stabilisation( the Beetle needs it) then the VW's flip one!....I gueass we got lucky!.;)

Re: rainmant

i got a ticket too on blvd des laurentides... they were waiting for me with there laser...

TRAC

OH YEAH!!!!!!
all old school guys have that voice:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back