5thgen Nitrous system

Status
Not open for further replies.

M5BMW

hey guys , I have a 91 Gt celica with an 98 engine , running perfectly fine , i currently placed an order on a nos wet kit ..just for some feedback , since its my first time using nitrous , do i have to change anything in the engine just to be on the safe side??

Depends How many shots you gonna go for under 75Hp I thonk you could stay stock, but don't use it like windshield washer!!!

if you dont shot a lot.. it will be ok..

but change your plugs for colder ones (copper)
and change your fuel filter for a new one...

you already placed your order ? or your going to in the next days? cause I have a very complete NOS wet kit with a lot of accessories for sale..

just another thing.. dont shoot under 3000k rpm.. NEVER

and try to never shoot in 4th or 5th gear... thats where your engine already develop the most temperature.. it really dont need nitrous at this time ;)

it would be my first time using nitrous .....for those who has nitrous , do u guys feel a huge difference in performance?? , lets say a 145hp car with nos , is it posible to beat a type S?

Originally posted by Mothercanucker
above 3k RPMS in 2 or 3rd gear!!!

exactly.. and if your 1st gear is kinda long, once you get your traction at the start (not while your're spinning!) and after getting the traction when your're over 3500rpm, you can do it ;)

not a HUUUUUUGE performance gain.. you dont feel teleported, but your RP is going up hella fast!!!

be ready to install a new performance clutch soon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back