seat re-upholstery

Status
Not open for further replies.

8ball

I would like to get my entire seat on my bike re-upholstered with some gel foam underneath. Does anyone know any good place in Montreal that will do it?

thx

Also, how much would I be looking at? Vinyl is fine I dont need leather... I just want plain black like the new bikes have and I want it to be more comfortable... Am I better off doing it myself? Is it a big job?

I had it done on my motorcycle, they did a really great job. I'll find back the shop coordonates and post them as soon as possible.

Thanks...

Do you remember ho much it costed? what kind of seat did you have done?

I have the front seat, the passenger seat and the backrest..

thx

I now have the leather, I just need someone to do it... I cant do it myself cuz my passenger seat needs stitching...

Any ideas?

Sorry if it was long but I didnt have the time to post since a while, the shop that did it for was in Valleyfield I guess that a bit far just for seat re-upĥolstered. Your best bet would be to go at a bike shop and ask them if they know someone who does it. Anyways good luck.

I might be able to give you a hand...I know a place that does car upholstery...maybe they might do a bike seat? I will ask if you want...let me know PM me or e-mail me...

Originally posted by 8ball
I now have the leather, I just need someone to do it... I cant do it myself cuz my passenger seat needs stitching...

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back