*** MARCHE CENTRAL // KRISPY KREME // THURSDAY MAY 22nd // 20:00 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshmoss

Legacy Member
*** MARCHE CENTRAL // KRISPY KREME // THURSDAY MAY 29th // 21:00 ***

If anyone is interested, me and some friends from the car scene & club scene will be at Marche Central.
9PM because the parking lot is still full before that!
We really like Lafleur but it's getting out of control I think... Too many cars, more and more kids reving hard or burning... It's almost becoming a Julep crowd now....

List of cars showing up tonite...
1. Civic SiR 2002 (white)
2. RSX Type-S 2003 (white with CF Hood)
3. RSX Premium 2002 (C-West kit)
4. Denali
5. Mustang GT (silver)
6. Mustang GT (orange)
7. Acura TSX 2003 (white)
8. RSX Type-S 2002 (Type-R wing)
9. Prelude (silver)
10. Benz ML55 AMG
11. Benz CL320 Carlson kit
12. Honda Accord V6 2001
13. Jeep TJ 2003 (gold)
14. RSX Premium 2002 (Silver)
15. Nissan SE-R Spec-V (rouge)
16. Honda Accord StationWagon with Kit (white)
17. BMW 540i Dinan S1 (10:30pm)
18. vW_guy87
19. 2003accordv6
20. neonracer95
21. madman
more to come (add your name if you wish to eat some doughnutz)

Last edited:
I still think you should not try and do this on a Thursday, you will never get a large trun out, try for another day during the week!

well to get to the point... if we do it another night of the week it will grow to be like another Julep with lots of ricey cars and inconsiderate youngsters... This way, we get cars and people that wanna get away of those causing trouble...
But btw... danny & cie... great work on building up the lafleur night it's still the best! hehe

:bigup: :bigup: :bigup:
Keep that date, and leave the juniors at Lafleurs. Good to see that a mature bunch is willing to break away and have an organized mature meet, than someplace where 16yr olds drive to with their rusted old 86 civics, trying to do a burnout while their buddies hold the car down for them.

I still think its not a good idea! soon we will have lil meets everywhere and it'll be GAY!!! If you are not that secure around lil kids like me (I don't drive)and are scared of them then go somehwere else.but don't drag people with nice cars with you!!!

Originally posted by Greco
:bigup: :bigup: :bigup:
Keep that date, and leave the juniors at Lafleurs. Good to see that a mature bunch is willing to break away and have an organized mature meet, than someplace where 16yr olds drive to with their rusted old 86 civics, trying to do a burnout while their buddies hold the car down for them.

yeah thats right, LaFleurs is a place full of 16 year olds in 86 civics, and by the comments you have made, believe me, your making your self look very Mature :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Mothercanucker
I still think its not a good idea! soon we will have lil meets everywhere and it'll be GAY!!! If you are not that secure around lil kids like me (I don't drive)and are scared of them then go somehwere else.but don't drag people with nice cars with you!!!

Those "nice cars" happen to be my friends car.... and they agree on moving to another place coz it's safer, peaceful and closer for some people... not everyone likes to drive to DDO on the horrible conditions of the 40. Especially if you're driving with 18"s or 19"s... ya know i mean!?
By "nice cars" did you mean luxury and nice JDMed cars or RICEY 16 year old kid's car? i'm guessing the second one... :p

Last edited:
Originally posted by freshmoss
Those "nice cars" happen to be my friends car.... and they agree on moving to another place coz it's safer, peaceful and closer for some people... not everyone likes to drive to DDO on the horrible conditions of the 40. Especially if you're driving with 18"s or 19"s... ya know i mean!?
By "nice cars" did you mean luxury and nice JDMed cars or RICEY 16 year old kid's car? i'm guessing the second one... :p

I understand where your coming from, and I encourage your attempt to start another meeting place, it is closer for people etc... Its a good idea. But Greco over here saying that LaFleurs is full of 86's civic is very ignorant. And saying that there are no "mature" people there is another BS remark.

Like I said, freshmoss, I agree with u trying to get that going, and I wish u the best of luck!

hehe thanks System.

I'm not trying to start competition or anything... it's just an option for people who wanna getaway from some specific group of people... or for people who don't wanna drive too far. Plus you can have a nice coffee with the best doughnuts in town (Gazette Review :D)

Originally posted by freshmoss
hehe thanks System.

I'm not trying to start competition or anything... it's just an option for people who wanna getaway from some specific group of people... or for people who don't wanna drive too far. Plus you can have a nice coffee with the best doughnuts in town (Gazette Review :D)

Exactly, and I agree, its a very good idea, hell I may even stop by before LaFleurs and get some dnoughts and see what kinda turn you have. There is no competition, people go where they wanna go, and simple as that.

Only thing the bothered me was the comment about 86 Civics being there, if Greco acctualy went to LaFleurs, which I doubt by that comment, there is ALOT of really nice cars there! And LaFleurs is not a car show, its a place for people with a love of cars to meet and talk, so even if there were 86 Civic there, no one would care, we are just there to meet new people and have a good time.

Originally posted by System
Exactly, and I agree, its a very good idea, hell I may even stop by before LaFleurs and get some dnoughts and see what kinda turn you have. There is no competition, people go where they wanna go, and simple as that.

Only thing the bothered me was the comment about 86 Civics being there, if Greco acctualy went to LaFleurs, which I doubt by that comment, there is ALOT of really nice cars there! And LaFleurs is not a car show, its a place for people with a love of cars to meet and talk, so even if there were 86 Civic there, no one would care, we are just there to meet new people and have a good time.

Dude, I was going to Lafleurs while you were still wearing your Huggies Pull-Ups, don't lecture me about what cars go there. If you read the post carefully, rather than reading fast to get it over with, you would see that I meant the 86 civics doing burnouts, that seemed to have everyone pissed about these last couple of weeks. And even though there may be only a handful of immature children trying to prove something it those handful of idiots that are getting all of your friends stopped and harrassed for mods to their cars. So yeah, I'm all for the MC meet where "friends" can meet without the hassles of a handful of IMMATURE pricks.

Maybe now you may think Lafleurs is a place for people to meet and talk cars, but in the GLORY DAYS of Lafleur, and those who remember the GLORY DAYS when Lafleurs was at its BEST, it was a place to show your car, and drive all together to the designated location for racing. That's when everyone was serious about cars and not about pulling stupid shit. Never an incident of parking lot accidents, never any burnouts in or around Lafleurs.

system, what you are forgetting:

before this year

there used to be 3 meeting locations on thursdays, lafleurs, julep and marche central. and it all worked, till the cops cracked down.

Originally posted by Greco
That's when everyone was serious about cars and not about pulling stupid shit. Never an incident of parking lot accidents, never any burnouts in or around Lafleurs.
That is SOOOO not true. It was JUST as bad back then. People used to do burnouts in the parking lot, and every week there was a new SPL vehicule in the parking lot showing off.

When everyone took off to race, they ALL drifted out of the lot with the tires lit up.... dude it hasnt chnged a bit, it's just getting cracked down on alot harder! If anything, it was WORSE back then, since the law enforcement was much more lenient.

Warning Freshmoss : watch the Acadie street... c'est DÉGUEULASSE pot hole are deep so be carefull tonight ...

Whoever want to come come, we are there to meet new ppls and talk.. cya tonight ..

Last edited:
Hey Freshmoss. What's Up!?

Once I finish my JDM Type R Project, I should come by on a Thursday @ Krispy Kreme!:bigup:

JF

P.S Tell DJ Quest that Notorious 37 & 38 are 2 really good CD's and when he comes out with more, ill for sure buy them!:bigup:

Originally posted by Supra98
Hey Freshmoss. What's Up!?

Once I finish my JDM Type R Project, I should come by on a Thursday @ Krispy Kreme!:bigup:

JF

P.S Tell DJ Quest that Notorious 37 & 38 are 2 really good CD's and when he comes out with more, ill for sure buy them!:bigup:

hehehe... no prob! I want to do a JDM Type-R project as well... can u lend me 15,000$ ? hehehhe

hehe... ok.. i will let him know that u're enjoying his CDs

peace! :bigup:

Originally posted by AudioAltima
That is SOOOO not true. It was JUST as bad back then. People used to do burnouts in the parking lot, and every week there was a new SPL vehicule in the parking lot showing off.

When everyone took off to race, they ALL drifted out of the lot with the tires lit up.... dude it hasnt chnged a bit, it's just getting cracked down on alot harder! If anything, it was WORSE back then, since the law enforcement was much more lenient.

I must be older than I thought.....

Do you remember how wild it used to get up in Laval, behind Industrial, on Rue Michelin? Remember those Thursday nights w/ 1000 people watching the races...

Remember the night of the BIG Bust!!! The newspapers said about 1500-2000 people and 500+ cars...

Those were the days.....

GOOD IDEA

Lafleurs is a good place to meet, but like any other hot spot in town they tend to get a little saturated with peeps who insist on revving, burning out, zooming down sources and causing the kind of ruckus that gives the scene a bad rep... KRISPY KREME is a good plan. For those of you planning on heading there instead of Lafluers, LEAVE THE BULL$HIT MOVES AT LAFLEURS PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back