HELP : z32 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis__

Banned
There is a nice story behind my problem (whoever is interested let me know)

-The car is a z32 1994-

Mainly, the initial problem was that my engine chocked. My friends and I tried to push start it but it didn't work, so i thought that maybe if I changed the spark plugs it would start. So i brought it to the garage to get the job done only to find out that the spark plugs weren't the problem: apparently, there is no spark that even get to the spark plug, meaning that we don't know where the problem comes from. With that said, i was wondering if anyone could let me know by which components the current passes by to get to the spark plugs or if someone had a nice diagram of the circuit. Also, any trouble shooting would help.

Thank you for the tips

300zx runs with coil packs over each spark plug. So it's praticaly impossible that all of them are defective..If so it's probably just a main fuse that runs all the coil packs... first step, with a voltemeter, check wich one doesnt work it would be easyer to find the problem after..

There is a nice story behind my problem (whoever is interested let me know)

-The car is a z32 1994-

Mainly, the initial problem was that my engine chocked. My friends and I tried to push start it but it didn't work, so i thought that maybe if I changed the spark plugs it would start. So i brought it to the garage to get the job done only to find out that the spark plugs weren't the problem: apparently, there is no spark that even get to the spark plug, meaning that we don't know where the problem comes from. With that said, i was wondering if anyone could let me know by which components the current passes by to get to the spark plugs or if someone had a nice diagram of the circuit. Also, any trouble shooting would help.

Thank you for the tips

I don't think it is a main fuse, something in the connectors or the harness. It could also be your power transistor. I had similar problems with the VG. PM me your number maybe I can help.

I do have all the diagrams
Drew

I don't think it is a main fuse, something in the connectors or the harness. It could also be your power transistor. I had similar problems with the VG. PM me your number maybe I can help.

I do have all the diagrams
Drew

:bigup: that's why you're the one who will complete my swap, you're the man! loll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back