Lafleur's -- May 22nd 2003 pics (56K, go get a snack)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slow vw

Legacy Member
Here are the pics I took..not protege material, but some pretty good ones nonetheless.. if I took a pic of your car and you want the full size, send me a pm with your email and I'll send them to you...

Was a good night, minus the homos revving their engines and the couple sound systems...

Blak Vento:

fc18705f.jpg

fc187059.jpg

Yes, I took a picture of a civic:

fc187019.jpg

vw4maniac:

fc187018.jpg

ps. the brocks look sick!

Don't know who's cabrio this is, but it's very nice:

fc18704e.jpg

Jacovw (one day I will take a good picture of your car, ONE day!)

fc187053.jpg

Nice looking mk2:

fc18700c.jpg

I think this is the1point8t's car... looks insane!

fc187024.jpg

fc18701d.jpg

Nice looking from end on this scoobie:

fc186ff9.jpg

And last but not least, the king of downforce:

fc186ffe.jpg

Nice pics!!! Man the first time I don't go and there were some nice new dubs! That mk3 looks damn nice.

I was there with Lee in Megan's TDI...

That lot was packed pretty tight... :eek1: The wack cars out number the clean tho still. :mad:

Very nice SLOW VW !!

Nice VW last night... unfortunatly i didnt see theone.8T 's car looks very nice !

And yes i ran with APRIII on the highway he beat me I still need to work on my car but i am not disapointed... to be continued :D

there was this ONE guy that had a sticker that made me laugh yesterday. The guy had a recent model Sentra with a bookshelf for a wing and on the windows it said: Wish It Was A Skyline...

Yep the "nice looking mk2" is mine , nice pic SlowVW, is there a way that I (or you!) could put it in the "voitures des membres" with my other pics? or it's just not possible? ...still new to this thing!......thanks for the comment

Originally posted by {Cynthia}
Nice pics :D

I wish my car was nice enough to get on these forums ;) But it ain't lol... *soupir* One day.... ;)

well, in your case you are lucky... maybe you say your car isn't nice enough to be on the site, however, put on a bikini and pose in front of it and it's sure to be on this site in no time!!! :p

and, if you need a photographer... :D

Originally posted by Slow VW
well, in your case you are lucky... maybe you say your car isn't nice enough to be on the site, however, put on a bikini and pose in front of it and it's sure to be on this site in no time!!! :p

and, if you need a photographer... :D

HEY HEY behave....

Hy Cynthia my name is Jack i live in st-laurent i am a single male looking to meet new girls my number is 123-4567 call me :p :doh:

Originally posted by jacovw4

Hy Cynthia my name is Jack i live in st-laurent i am a single male looking to meet new girls my number is 123-4567 call me :p :doh:

Hey! get in line buddy!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back