65 belair engine rebuild,upholstry and body work...help

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_slyvw

i'm looking for someone that can rebuild my engine its a 6 cly.
looking for someone to paint the car
and for someone to re-apulsture the whole interior.

need some phone numbers.
they must be good but also cheap
thanks for the help

yah once again good and cheap... Forget about the 6cyl, find a nice V8 and swap that in. A basic 350 GM crate motor sells for around 2500$

for parts you can check out www.early-birds.com they are in Toronto. I get my Camaro resto parts from them.

Yes good and cheap....

X2 For the v8, tant qu'a changer de moteur instale un plus puissant. Pour la peinture fait le tour des body shop et demende combien il te font sa...

If the 6 and the tranny are original DO NOT swap it to an 8, keep the original engine and tranny ..in the long run the resale value will be much higher

^^ good post. *tu*

Theres an antique car shop here in Rigaud that has a 65 bel air waiting to be restored, he does all KINDS of diffrent old school cars, even tractors.
I'll get you the # when i pass by today.

If the 6 and the tranny are original DO NOT swap it to an 8, keep the original engine and tranny ..in the long run the resale value will be much higher

There will be no resale value if you want to get it restored for cheap. Might as well put a V8 and go to town.

There will be no resale value if you want to get it restored for cheap. Might as well put a V8 and go to town.

someone is thinking.

you say cheap body work...... you will be doing it again, don't half ass body and paint. unless you like the long body panel of your bel looking like a beach... full of waves or even worse like cellulite on a fat womans thigh from all the bondo.

and nothing wrong with pulling out the stock maybe original inline six and the odds are 2 speed trans and putting it aside and installing a v8.

theres a guy in st constant he did my chevelle, his name is beaulieu. The guy does great work and only touches old muscle cars, but he is pricey.. cost me 9000$ for the work on my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back