Status
Not open for further replies.

InSaini

Legacy Member
should I go carbon?

240sx_95_cwings_carbon_broad_s135_front_fenders_01.jpg

or should I get hi flex?

and paint it the same color as my car... with a carbon hood

well carbon will be a lot more epensive obviously, so it depends if u have the money to do it,

but if money is no issue thedn for sure carbon!

I say go kouki, it's so much nicer! But if you go S15, get FRP, it's cheap so you won't cry if you crack them, and you can roll carbon fenders....haha, well you cant roll FRP either, but you can trim it easier.

Edit: On second thought, get some damn wheels! loll Your car is so sick mechanically, get the the proper stance to match!

Last edited:
screw zenki!! do the s15... ill eventually end up doing it too... i have all the parts except for the hood im just waiting to get out of debt so i can throw myself back in the hole again lol.

get some fiberglass ones... full carbon wont look that great IMO and is way more expensive.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Well at least our cars will look different now lol! I'm going kouki.

paul don't buy carbon if u hit anything and do a skratch or whatever u will cry carbon is to expensive go with hi flex but if u have alot of cash go with will be crazy :)

what's so crazy about carbon ???
people will only laugh at you because you paid shit loads of money just to "show off" because everybody knows you will never use its lightness to it's full potential except to say "VTEC oh shit that's light"

IHMO!
hi flex!
Regular FPR for that matter ;)
makes a break so much easier to deal with.

Plus, no one will know if you paint it.
If you don't, your car will look meh from the side.

i like kouki s14 most.

as for fender....you can go carbon and carbon hood, and paint some of the fender but have some carbon exposed following some of the lines of the hood...

i unno if you remember that yellow integra that was done up really nice to with all ITR parts...had carbon fenders and hood with that kinna paint job. i think the car had spoon brakes and some other nice shit, and was totalled shortly after being finished, i'll see if i can find it.

edit:

oj4hw5.jpg

oj4kdh.jpg

oj4igl.jpg

i like that. it's subtle, but then you're like "oh shit, carbon fenders!"

and for anyone who missed how it ended up;

vqijdg.jpg

I guess those Spoon brakes weren't enough.

And if the paint was well done then the paintjob on that Teg would look good, but it just looks like ass. You need a pin stripe on the edge of the paint. And the line doesn't look straight. lol

I have a Coupe S13.5, carbon hood looks sweet. Forget carbon fenders, too much money for nothing if you paint them. I need some help with my gaps guys, need my bitch ready for paint soon. Voulenteers welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back