FS: 2003 Lancer EVOLUTION VIII GSR

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanEvo

Hi, guys.

My beloved Evo VIII is for sale. Please look here for details: http://forums.montrealracing.com/showthread.php?t=487948

DSCN2118.jpg

DSCN2096.jpg

I hope someone from MR.com can enjoy this beast!

Emre

^^

that's because you never met me :p ... just kidding :D

so, how did you manage to drive it in Quebec ? what kind of commitments ? you can reply by PM. If it's possible to own it here and drive it, I'm interested.

that's because you never met me :p ... just kidding :D
All joking aside, LCMT is my home track. Corners 1-4, the Carousel, Corners 10-11, and the exit of Namerow are where I do most of my passing.

On top of that, my Evo is fast as hell: I pass most of the cars in the Instructor group even when I'm running street tires. At LCMT, it's only the GT3's, Radicals, etc. that leave me in the dust.

The Evo in the vid you posted was WAY off the pace in Corner 7 and the Carousel.

BTW, I just watched your "chasing Z06" vid. It's amazing how many people take the Corvette's bizarre line through Corners 2-3 and at the entry to 4. Makes it easy to reel them in :D

Emre

don't worry, it was just a joke :D

I've never even been on this track and the vids are not mine. it's Tommy Guttman. He was already racing while I didn't even had my licence yet... His Mr2 is one of a kind !! he swapped the supercharger for a disco potato.

Maybe the z06 driver is not familiar with the course yet. It takes time to build confidence to enter those turns at full throttle... I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back