Position: Junior Software Engineer (Multimodal Applications)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greco

Legacy Member
Responsibilities: What you’ll do:
As a developer in the Multimodal Applications Group, you will work on development of new device based applications, improving their usability, extending features and support for new mobile device models. You will be responsible for the design and development of client (mobile device's) components of the system for Symbian, BREW, Windows Mobile, J2ME and Linux platforms, as well as browser plug-ins.
In the context of this position, you will be part of a talented and dynamic development team with multiple members contributing to various components part of the complete solution.

Responsibilities also include:
• Participate and contribute to the applications design which requires multiple components interacting together
• Design, document, implement and test features and capabilities of the multimodal applications
• Support the sales force and product marketing in the definition of new prototype applications

Qualifications:
• 3+ years industry experience in software development
• 2 years of Experience in development at least one of the following
platforms: BREW, Symbian, Windows Mobile, J2ME
• Bachelors or Graduate University degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Hands on experience in object oriented design & development, platform independent programming
• Good software/system trouble shooting skills • Strong C/C++ and/or Java programming skills.

Strong candidates will also have the following:

• Ability to write specifications and designs, then manage outsourced
engineering teams
• Experience working on projects governed by development process like
Gate process or TTM.
• Industry experience with speech recognition software
• Experience managing off-shore or outsourced engineers
* Working with audio streaming technologies, real-time protocols, codecs
• Design and development of the customer facing API's for Brew, Symbian
and/or Windows Mobile
• Working knowledge of mobile browsers
• Familiarity with designing for multiple device support

EMAIL ME YOUR CV

Hi Greco, MR does have a jobs forum. I'm moving your threads there. please use that forum for offering from now on. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back