The Concordia Gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ifeelbad

Is anyone a member of this gym or know anything about it?

where is the gym, how much is it..is it any good?

any information would be helpfull!*tu*

i've been at the gym since it first opened in January. i like it. its under the new engineering building on st cats and guy.

its dirt cheap. 60bucks for the semester for a student. its basic but its clean.

Dumbbells go to 100 ibs, if thats important to you.

Let me know if u have anymore questions.
Karim

i go there as well. it's a good deal if you go to school at Con U. i believe your first workout is free if you just want try it out.

For people who have been there, do they have a power rack?

tds_power_rack_b.jpg

yo asad join Xtreme fitness near our place, you won't go to a gym that's downtown, gotta bring all your shower stuff and everything....but when it's around the corner you just drive home stank and jump in the shower when you get home, the MOST important thing about a gym is convenience cuz without that you won't be motivated to go

im joining tomorrow and taking a few of their other activities.
its 60/semester (aug 21st to dec 23rd i believe)
or 18 per semester for students

non students its 99$

yo asad join Xtreme fitness near our place, you won't go to a gym that's downtown, gotta bring all your shower stuff and everything....but when it's around the corner you just drive home stank and jump in the shower when you get home, the MOST important thing about a gym is convenience cuz without that you won't be motivated to go

shawn,i work and go to school downtown...its better for me to be downtown..

I never have time at home:(

and 60$? you cant go wrong!

i go to the concordia gym...its clean... which is very important to me...they have everything i need...im not into fancy machines but they have that too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back